Brexit. Success? Too early to judge? Disaster?

The shithouse remainers tried everything to reverse Brexit but couldn’t, so they decided to oppose everything about Brexit and blame everything on Brexit, just so they could say “I told you !”.

It doesn’t matter to them that their actions harm the country, they couldn’t care less, as long as Brexit is seen to fail.

Traitors…. fucken traitors, who would rather see the UK ruled by an unelected elite in Brussels.

I hope I live long enough to see them on trial……

Cheers.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 6

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A success in the vote, an abject failure in the execution, thanks to the establishment, the political class, the House of Lords, all of who won’t accept the result of a referendum, a popular vote, mos

Funny that... I've set up 3 new business in the brexit and post brexit period,  The technology business (Atmos-Clear) isn't easy and requires a lot of investment, we've secured, government a

The shithouse remainers tried everything to reverse Brexit but couldn’t, so they decided to oppose everything about Brexit and blame everything on Brexit, just so they could say “I told you !”. I

Posted Images

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

The shithouse remainers tried everything to reverse Brexit but couldn’t, so they decided to oppose everything about Brexit and blame everything on Brexit, just so they could say “I told you !”.

It doesn’t matter to them that their actions harm the country, they couldn’t care less, as long as Brexit is seen to fail.

Traitors…. fucken traitors, who would rather see the UK ruled by an unelected elite in Brussels.

I hope I live long enough to see them on trial……

Cheers.

Bollix 

1 minute ago, VOON said:

Pure bollix….

that’s it explained.

you can’t explain lol 

chart hit the nail on the head 

hopefully one day all you un democratic traitors get tar and feathered then a bullet lol

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you can’t explain lol 

chart hit the nail on the head 

hopefully one day all you un democratic traitors get tar and feathered then a bullet lol

Ya do feck all 

350 million for the NHS written on the side of the bus…..LIE…

No 77 million Turks emigrating to Britian….U.K. could veto Turkeys accession to the U.K.

No tariff barriers to trade….Boris Lie….

No extra paperwork….tear it up….

No border down the Irish sea….I won’t allow it….3 months later….Boris agrees to border in Irish Sea,….

No 800 billion new business deals signed…..EU rollover…..

Repeated posturing and sabre rattling in Brexit negotiations which hindered talks….

Conservative government with a large majority fecked the lot up.

the only economic argument for Brexit was to launder Russian oligarch money through the city…evaporated in the dust of Russian tanks and sanctions….

E.U. Clearing house in two years….and no Ruski money….

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, VOON said:

Ya do feck all 

350 million for the NHS written on the side of the bus…..LIE…

No 77 million Turks emigrating to Britian….U.K. could veto Turkeys accession to the U.K.

No tariff barriers to trade….Boris Lie….

No extra paperwork….tear it up….

No border down the Irish sea….I won’t allow it….3 months later….Boris agrees to border in Irish Sea,….

No 800 billion new business deals signed…..EU rollover…..

Repeated posturing and sabre rattling in Brexit negotiations which hindered talks….

Conservative government with a large majority fecked the lot up.

the only economic argument for Brexit was to launder Russian oligarch money through the city…evaporated in the dust of Russian tanks and sanctions….

E.U. Clearing house in two years….and no Ruski money….

an irishman hating britain who would a thought lol 

just move down to the south you’ll be happy then 

the people voted in a democracy we would leave simple as that 

your a commie voon maybe russia would be better 

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

an irishman hating britain who would a thought lol 

just move down to the south you’ll be happy then 

the people voted in a democracy we would leave simple as that 

your a commie voon maybe russia would be better 

Son, I have quite a fondness for England, lived in it…worked in it…

What are you talking about people voted leave in a democracy….that’s the point ye got ya wanted feck up and get on with it……and stop your infernal whinging and blaming other people for your failings….the brexiteers own the room….but ye never did take back control did ye…never stopped the boats…never took control of the Borders….did ya….commie republican ye that’s me….

16 minutes ago, VOON said:

Son, I have quite a fondness for England, lived in it…worked in it…

What are you talking about people voted leave in a democracy….that’s the point ye got ya wanted feck up and get on with it……and stop your infernal whinging and blaming other people for your failings….the brexiteers own the room….but ye never did take back control did ye…never stopped the boats…never took control of the Borders….did ya….commie republican ye that’s me….

son lol 

you have a fondness for england why would you want it to be controlled by unelected scum bags ?

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

son lol 

you have a fondness for england why would you want it to be controlled by unelected scum bags ?

Another lie….

Maggie negotiated a brilliant sweetheart deal for the U.K…….Top seat at the round table….America’s right hand woman….all gone now….

you vote in European Elections, the elected then represent your country in the European Parliament…..and ye had an opt out on every contentious issue….no control by unelected scum…

shite talk coming out of ya….

yere out….Craic on…….all ye wanted was not to declare the Russian money and the cayman island deals…the only reason the Eton mess elite wanted ye out….let the British working eat cake….

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, VOON said:

Another lie….

Maggie negotiated a brilliant sweetheart deal for the U.K…….Top seat at the round table….America’s right hand woman….all gone now….

you vote in European Elections, the elected then represent your country in the European Parliament…..and ye had an opt out on every contentious issue….no control by unelected scum…

shite talk coming out of ya….

yere out….Craic on…….all ye wanted was not to declare the Russian money and the cayman island deals…the only reason the Eton mess elite wanted ye out….let the British working eat cake….

thank f**k  the majority of british people have some sense 

• Like 1
On 06/07/2023 at 01:53, mC HULL said:

thank f**k  the majority of british people have some sense 

Indeed,  the majority support a return to the EU ?

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Exclusive: Results suggest Leave voters disillusioned with the ‘taking back of control they were promised’

On 05/07/2023 at 23:42, mC HULL said:

son lol 

Do u believe every bit of right wing propaganda u read?

EU-ROPE.IDEASONEUROPE.EU

Brexiters claim that the EU is run by unelected bureaucrats. It’s a laughable claim because it’s untrue. The EU is a...