Gov paying

1 minute ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Would be nice to get some cash for foxes and crows though but just more political bullshit 

It’s a load of shit mate, everyone I know would do it for free just to have access to the land, the only way it will happen is if they get contractors in like the badgers and deer and it will just end up like that nonsense

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Alsone said:

If it's paid to the farmer, the shooter will never see it, especially those who are casual rough shooters and not employed by an estate.

Farms are not the problem, the problem lies with sites that don’t allow pest control I.e. anything to do with the RSPB 

quite a while ago I knew a lad who did the foxes on an RSPB site not far from me, the lapwing population was unbelievable, you would easily see 1500 together, to cut a long story short a new manager was brought in and decided that’s not the way he wants it ran and stopped him, now there’s still lapwing on that site but in no way the numbers that were there, it’s sad, I know it as Packham blindness 

• Like 5
50 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Farms are not the problem, the problem lies with sites that don’t allow pest control I.e. anything to do with the RSPB 

quite a while ago I knew a lad who did the foxes on an RSPB site not far from me, the lapwing population was unbelievable, you would easily see 1500 together, to cut a long story short a new manager was brought in and decided that’s not the way he wants it ran and stopped him, now there’s still lapwing on that site but in no way the numbers that were there, it’s sad, I know it as Packham blindness 

I like that, next time I'm asked why I wear glasses I'll say I'm Packham sighted!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let’s see what happens. If there is any money for shooting foxes I want some of it .  
             But I can’t see any of it filtering down to the likes of us , the actual one’s pulling the trigger. It will be to the farmers or organisation or some quango or contractors who know Jack shit , but have some sort of university degree in rural something. 

• Like 3