Leave the mods alone and get outdoors?Pics from your walk ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I wil start, lovely morning 2 degrees and sunny, so been out walking from valley floor to ridge top, very little about apart from someone else’s pheasants that kept the dogs amused for an hour, few

Put a bit of meat on the table yesterday

Can't fault you mate!! 2.5 hr for me from here.. so doable in a day. Been out with the fell packs there and back in a day.. bloody long day mind! My sister lives in Penrith and knows the area pre

Posted Images

Just now, keepdiggin said:

Possibly in the future mate 

Depends what your offences were,they aren’t too enamoured with people who have been inside etc,I have a mate who got an enhanced check and didn’t get out of the airport,next flight back to Blighty.I had a sticky time once,kept me in the airport for maybe 45 minutes when I did a currency disclosure on how much cash I was carrying.

Just now, mackem said:

Depends what your offences were,they aren’t too enamoured with people who have been inside etc,I have a mate who got an enhanced check and didn’t get out of the airport,next flight back to Blighty.I had a sticky time once,kept me in the airport for maybe 45 minutes when I did a currency disclosure on how much cash I was carrying.

Done a couple of stints inside when I was younger not drugs or sex crimes 

• Like 1

Last day today on the mere just got in, absolutely gruelling, back up in the morning at 6.30 to round up trail cams head to Keswick to meet the crew down load data before a four hour drive home need a week off to recover but back to my day job for 7.30 am Monday morning, sorry I,m unable to elaborate as I,ve signed contracts etc but I will notify you when it’s on tv, looks like old wurzel gummage is about to hit mainstream tv 

BBC60148-950A-4209-A8CF-935E555766AD.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, mackem said:

I had a sticky time once,kept me in the airport for maybe 45 minutes when I did a currency disclosure on how much cash I was carrying.

45 minutes you really are that man lol it’s like the gift that. Keeps on giving 

CBE929E7-B14B-4BD9-8A39-C0C4C637283B.png

4FBED4D1-FCEB-442A-8FBF-51199EC96F28.png

5AF90BD1-58ED-4386-97DB-74AAAA830D92.png

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

45 minutes you really are that man lol it’s like the gift that. Keeps on giving 

CBE929E7-B14B-4BD9-8A39-C0C4C637283B.png

4FBED4D1-FCEB-442A-8FBF-51199EC96F28.png

5AF90BD1-58ED-4386-97DB-74AAAA830D92.png

45 minutes is unbelievable?Really?You have obviously never came through peace bridge and made a currency disclosure,45 minutes is unbelievable lol

58CAF52B-B69D-47F7-ABE6-F14A87E4947B.gif

2 hours ago, Stavross said:

Stopped off on the way home from the shoot to have a look around Bylands abbey, stunning 12th century abbey, amazing just how perfect the stonework is and that it was done with basic hand tools almost 900 years ago 

IMG_8244.jpeg

IMG_8243.jpeg

Nice place isn't it mate! We had a walk around there some years ago when we had the caravan. We used to stay on rhe Golden square site just up the road from there! 

• Like 2