censorship. ...yet again by our mods

come on you two....behave yourselves. ...as I said yesterday listen to your members on this site...

the pair of you are going over the top....the majority  are speaking up ...and your not listening. .

• Like 2

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right I'm not on about kat chum. ..he left of his own acord. ...but mc said nothing wrong yesterday. ...or much wrong in the past... let's talk about max... and see if you can answer this UN

thank you for that ...no real offence to me mate....i know its easy for all of us to get wound up at times by whats said myself included ... it would be nice if all the members could start with a

Surely it obvious what the problem is...   Socks as a mod ffs!!

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

come on you two....behave yourselves. ...as I said yesterday listen to your members on this site...

the pair of you are going over the top....the majority  are speaking up ...and your not listening. .

If the forum runs without the crap that a few are posting then all will be fine, How do you come up with "The majority" its half a dozen or so that appear only come on here to provoke a reaction, McHull how many times has he been banned, by how many different mods? i have lost count, every time is allowed back within weeks he starts all over again, 

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

there's far worse been written  on here  than what your banning them for..

If i/we don't see it or someone doesn't report it then, how can we be held responsible?. Just checked he has been banned by 4 different mods in the last 6 months, He must be doing a lot of nothing!.  

Just now, paulus said:

If i/we don't see it or someone doesn't report it then, how can we be held responsible?. Just checked he has been banned by 4 different mods in the last 6 months, He must be doing a lot of nothing!.  

He was banned last night for practically nothing..and if you are questioned about it your reply is NO 

you are clearly banning people for nothing..

• Like 3
Just now, king said:

He was banned last night for practically nothing..and if you are questioned about it your reply is NO 

you are clearly banning people for nothing..

agreed...he did nothing....there was absolutely  nothing in them posts he did that should upset a grown man...

it really is pathetic 

Just now, TOMO said:

agreed...he did nothing....there was absolutely  nothing in them posts he did that should upset a grown man...

it really is pathetic 

And yet the lad was banned..paulus is clearly over reacting..

1 minute ago, paulus said:

Right what is the point of coming onto a forum just to moan about the forum, enjoy it for what it is. 

we would if there wasn't as much censorship. ..and if you were fair across the board...but your not

• Like 2
Just now, TOMO said:

we would if there wasn't as much censorship. ..and if you were fair across the board...but your not

So arguing over someone who left of there own accord or someone who has been banned multiple times on multi posts is what a hunting forum is all about then?