Andrew Tate vs Greta

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not as bad as using her as a mouthpiece to further their agenda then screaming that she's being abused when questioned on some of her statements and opinions. She's being abused alright but it's by he

still more trust worthy than that Starmer character  ...Let's be honest ?

People covert to Islam as it gives them protection in a lot of jails and they don’t look down on rapists, Levi belfeild rapist and murderer of milly  dowler being a prime example ?

Posted Images

Read on twitter that Tates appeal has been rejected and Romanian authorities have now seized all his physical assets, mansion, cars , hustlers University .

All unconfirmed...

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I can't see how anyone with a daughter could support Tate...

Quite worrying how social media promotes polarisation of society.  The extreme sides to an argument seem to be the voices heard, the middle ground’s voice seems to be drowned out.  Will this lead to more radical views in the future? 

I know nought about this Tate fella, only what I’ve heard from my nieces, it’s mad the world is getting in on this caper now.  how do you get investigated for the crimes he has allegedly committed.

I believe he’s turned Muslim? Where’s THL right wingers…..ooh he’s down on Greta..let’s support him anyhow’s….he supports archaic principles on womens rights…..never trafficked anyone…support him at all costs…..it’s a conspiracy…..the cabal…..Social Media is frying peoples brains.  Going to take up books….this internet is getting too dangerous…..

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, kanny said:

Eh? I thought Musk had been trolling him...

And Musk has shown his backing for the man.

Posting a meme, which was later retweeted by Tate, it showed a cartoon version of Neo from the Matrix film series with the words: “What if I told you the only way to escape the Matrix is to unlearn everything that you have been taught and rebuild your entire belief system based on critical thought and analysis.”

Are you on twitter kanny?

6 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Posting a meme, which was later retweeted by Tate, it showed a cartoon version of Neo from the Matrix film series with the words: “What if I told you the only way to escape the Matrix is to unlearn everything that you have been taught and rebuild your entire belief system based on critical thought and analysis.”

No but I have seen that ...he's taking the piss mate ...

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Wow what a change……am delighted with your change in outlook,  your new found liberalism, and your support for transgender people….

New Year New Habits…..Well done Francie…

Edited by VOON
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, VOON said:

Quite worrying how social media promotes polarisation of society.  The extreme sides to an argument seem to be the voices heard, the middle ground’s voice seems to be drowned out.  Will this lead to more radical views in the future? 

I know nought about this Tate fella, only what I’ve heard from my nieces, it’s mad the world is getting in on this caper now.  how do you get investigated for the crimes he has allegedly committed.

I believe he’s turned Muslim? Where’s THL right wingers…..ooh he’s down on Greta..let’s support him anyhow’s….he supports archaic principles on womens rights…..never trafficked anyone…support him at all costs…..it’s a conspiracy…..the cabal…..Social Media is frying peoples brains.  Going to take up books….this internet is getting too dangerous…..

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Hartley-Brewer was simply going with the trend – and with her job description – when she sided with Tate against climate activist Greta Thunberg

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, VOON said:

Wow what a change……am delighted with your change in outlook,  your new found liberalism, and your support for transgender people….

New Year New Habits…..Well done Francie…

You must be on the wrong thread lol

I do support transgender people, to get mental health help,but not to push it on my children.they can do what they want with there lifes as long as they dont push there mental problems on my children.

54 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Guess that went straight over your head Francie...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Francie, said:

You must be on the wrong thread lol

I do support transgender people, to get mental health help,but not to push it on my children.they can do what they want with there lifes as long as they dont push there mental problems on my children.

The matrix was written by two transgender women.  The matrix is viewed through a transgender eyes allegedly…..Great to see your views have changed…..

• Like 1