Homosexual encounters.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you have never been propositioned. You may have an aura of straight masculinity or you're an ugly c**t. Which is it?

When I was a young guy,..I was frequently 'befriended' by these curious types,..feck knows why....?    

Jukel I think mushroom has hacked your account mate 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Jukel I think mushroom has hacked your account mate 

Erm fuuck off ??

Been out on the scene loads of times, all over the world (with a woman in tow, obviously :whistling:) and never had issues or been propositioned. Seen things that would make a blind man blush ? Go on a night out in Sitges here and your eyes will bleed but by fuuck they will take care of your mrs and ensure everyone has a good night.

As been said, they do themselves no favours with pride marches etc and supporting this trans thing as if it’s the same cause.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

In other words you’ve dabbled ?

Never felt the urge, but I don't disrespect those who are inclined that way. We can't change who we are. 

It is interesting to hear how society, for most parts, turned a blind eye to homosexuality. When our friend received his call up papers for National Service one of his lady clients had a quiet word with someone in the MOD and he spent his two years living over some stables on a Brigadier's stately pile and doing little else but grooming and training of the old boy's own horses. He never saw a parade ground or bren gun. That sort of class looked after their own. 

1 hour ago, OldPhil said:

When I was a young guy,..I was frequently 'befriended' by these curious types,..feck knows why....?

File0208.bmp.jpg

Phil, this question is a tad random, and nothing to do with homosexuality,  but are you a bit colour blind?

My brother and one of his best mates, both colour blind, both of em favourite  colour, yellow.

Told you, question is random lol ?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Funny you should say that Shaaark?

No, I am not colour blind,..BUT, I am very colour orientated...

My favourite being a prefusion of various Reds?

However,...certain colours (in much the same way as certain people)...really do effect my mood, and I simply cannot be anywhere near them...

Always been the same...?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 1

been propositioned loads of times in my late teens early twenty’s, I was a bait boy, used to go to the gay toilets in a lay by near were I lived wait to get picked up then give em a slap and take there wallets, I’ve nothing against gays and have plenty of gays in my circle of friends nowadays but I was young and out of control,  funny thing was almost all of the toilet sniffers were married men that were still in the closet, ✌️

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

@king

Forgot to mention it the other day.

Don't see you on here much, anymore, how's that pup you got off Magoo turning out?

She's doing well mate..the saluki blood takes some getting used to though lol..

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

You say you have never been propositioned. You may have an aura of straight masculinity or you're an ugly c**t. Which is it?

The first one ?‍♂️? I’m the epitome of male sexy, I’m not joking I punch way above me weight. Think of me as Naz fighting Tyson but with women ?

• Haha 1