Just buried my best mate

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just been in the garden and laid Celt to rest. 15 and half and been my best mate for all that time. Was surprising what this lad could do, ferreting, lamping, work with the gun etc etc. A de

i buried cloud my  7th gen deerx grey, last thursday, he was 11yrs old, but had developed bone cancer, to say im gutted would be an understatement, shed a few tears not ashmed to admit it, thats 2 dog

It's a hard road for sure I have shed a tear or two on more than one occasion  it doesn't get any easier you just remember the good times more 

Posted Images

Sad at times when you spend almost as much time with a canine hunting companion as your do your wife and family,...I've sonic here 14 years old,his hip has given in and trying to keep him warm and in good nick is a challenge,I'm not looking forward to that day when the only option will be not the one I want to accept, sorry for your loss,it's a tough ole game at times 

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Sad at times when you spend almost as much time with a canine hunting companion as your do your wife and family,...I've sonic here 14 years old,his hip has given in and trying to keep him warm and in good nick is a challenge,I'm not looking forward to that day when the only option will be not the one I want to accept, sorry for your loss,it's a tough one game at times 

It's a hard road for sure I have shed a tear or two on more than one occasion  it doesn't get any easier you just remember the good times more 

• Like 3

i buried cloud my  7th gen deerx grey, last thursday, he was 11yrs old, but had developed bone cancer, to say im gutted would be an understatement, shed a few tears not ashmed to admit it, thats 2 dogs ive lost this year, the other one to bloat at 5yrs of age, but thats dogs for you, no pictures of the old boy, but as you lads say plenty of great memories, rest easy old boy,you are sorely missed, but i know i always did right for you.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, grompz said:

i buried cloud my  7th gen deerx grey, last thursday, he was 11yrs old, but had developed bone cancer, to say im gutted would be an understatement, shed a few tears not ashmed to admit it, thats 2 dogs ive lost this year, the other one to bloat at 5yrs of age, but thats dogs for you, no pictures of the old boy, but as you lads say plenty of great memories, rest easy old boy,you are sorely missed, but i know i always did right for you.

Atb mate

• Thanks 1