Christmas shopping

Not long been back from doing some christmas  shopping, in Colchester town centre, im glad to be back home, drunks, beggers, even young girls lying on the pavements, pissed up or on drugs, i used to live here back in 1982, lovely place, but now, i shant be going back in a hurry

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Not exactly up my street, but ive loved ones to buy for, suppose i could have done it online, but i wasnt assured of the delivery dates, anyways, its all done now for another year 

Yep it's a necessary evil . I'm lucky , my good lady does the shopping , and I just have to finance the operation.  My Christmas shopping involves getting everyone a new torch , because Christmas is just xxxx if you don't get a new torch ?.

3 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Not long been back from doing some christmas  shopping, in Colchester town centre, im glad to be back home, drunks, beggers, even young girls lying on the pavements, pissed up or on drugs, i used to live here back in 1982, lovely place, but now, i shant be going back in a hurry

And you wanted to go to jaywick. Thank your lucky stars 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can't stand trapsing around shops dealing with retarded retail staff?did all mine last month online... waiting on the last 2 deliveries to come...just  got to collect a playstation 5 for the youngest who's  birthday is on 13th  of January  and that's me done till next year ?

26 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Can't stand trapsing around shops dealing with retarded retail staff?did all mine last month online... waiting on the last 2 deliveries to come...just  got to collect a playstation 5 for the youngest who's  birthday is on 13th  of January  and that's me done till next year ?

My Mrs likes Channel Coco. Last 100ml bottle i got her around 3 years ago was about £80, Had a look this year and a 50ml bottle is £120, Googled it and boots.com came up £124 for 100ml. plus i found a discount code for £12 off, Happy days, Looked on ebay and i could resell it for about £150 Decisions, Decisions  ?