Power cuts

5 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Some motors ain’t they? You ever gave one a blast ? I prefered the SVR to be fair. Don’t think I’d pay for the number plate though bit of a strange one. 

I have yes....and yes they are a cracking piece of machinery.

• Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back still running on generators 24hrs on 12volt led lights and a roaring fire is all I really need ?

Why thankyou sir....ive got a few i chop and change quite a bit but dont really wanna sound all muggy and horrible saying what they are it dont really matter who owns what does it mate i just love car

As nice as these new cars are...if money was no object and I could find them I'd prefer a collection of older stuff...BMW 2002,The first Audi Quattro,RS 500,205 T16i,P1 sti,Fiat Uno Turbo?

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I have yes....and yes they are a cracking piece of machinery.

Got a mate who has a bucket list for cars, he has loads each year, At the minute its a DB9 but here's a couple from earlier this year.

297288871_10224799502987514_3419499233258911837_n.jpg

279629615_10224346307697915_4483525401936788691_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

Got a mate who has a bucket list for cars, he has loads each year, At the minute its a DB9 but here's a couple from earlier this year.

297288871_10224799502987514_3419499233258911837_n.jpg

279629615_10224346307697915_4483525401936788691_n.jpg

Nice.....but birds cars......unfortunately im a grown man so cant fit in them silly little toy cars.....or as Geoff Capes once said " Im not getting in it im putting it on " ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Nice.....but birds cars......unfortunately im a grown man so cant fit in them silly little toy cars.....or as Geoff Capes once said " Im not getting in it im putting it on " ?

Not my thing either mate, upholstered roller skates with a jet engine strapped to the back, I once did managed to get in a 911 turbo but getting out was a whole other ball game ?

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

Not my thing either mate, upholstered roller skates with a jet engine strapped to the back, I once did managed to get in a 911 turbo but getting out was a whole other ball game ?

I love high value sports cars mate dont get me wrong.....but they must have a bit of class and comfort about them nowadays......nothing sillier than a few chaps driving about packed in like a tin of sardines ?

11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What do you drive mate you seem to a chap of great taste 

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

I love high value sports cars mate dont get me wrong.....but they must have a bit of class and comfort about them nowadays......nothing sillier than a few chaps driving about packed in like a tin of sardines ?

We use to travel down to near Jacks Hatch from the midlands to buy campervans, 5 of us in a fiat 500 tow car. We would then convoy back with the van with the tow car attached at the back as most of what we brought had no rent or mot on them ?

7 minutes ago, paulus said:

We use to travel down to near Jacks Hatch from the midlands to buy campervans, 5 of us in a fiat 500 tow car. We would then convoy back with the van with the tow car attached at the back as most of what we brought had no rent or mot on them ?

Sounds like Bawtry Motor Auctions. Nothing that left the place on Tuesday and Friday nights was legal.

Just now, Daniel cain said:

As nice as these new cars are...if money was no object and I could find them I'd prefer a collection of older stuff...BMW 2002,The first Audi Quattro,RS 500,205 T16i,P1 sti,Fiat Uno Turbo?

Best car i owned was an old H reg BMW 325i The white one with the black spoiler on the boot 

49 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

That list and stick a few jdm legends on that and its a perfect garage for me too, must be us 80s kids lol

• Like 1