Happy we farm beef

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's pretty fun ... Until you have to go up a tree or the one you where about to knife truns around on you while you holding it's back legs up ? that and have a 100lbs cane Corso catch dog dragging yo

This lad here was a pretty scary beast !  

All that video needs is the "Ride Of The Valkerie's " soundtrack ! ?? Cheers.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, mushroom said:

Good watch that. I’m going to check the other vids later. Great find and share mate ?

I often will sit and watch a couple a night. Surprising how many people from around the world who document there hunting days. Must be making a good living from YouTube to 

1 minute ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I often will sit and watch a couple a night. Surprising how many people from around the world who document there hunting days. Must be making a good living from YouTube to 

YouTube has been pretty fucky the last few years bout letting outdoor channels get add revenue honestly. Most people filming their hunts and stuff honestly just enjoy sharing

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

YouTube has been pretty fucky the last few years bout letting outdoor channels get add revenue honestly. Most people filming their hunts and stuff honestly just enjoy sharing

I wouldn’t know to be honest with you. There merchandise must help abit. All got nice buggy’s ? 

On 11/11/2022 at 20:35, chartpolski said:

I'm not in NZ mate, I've spent a fair bit of time there and have family there.

I actually live about ten minutes drive from Ponteland. I thought one of the ranges was decommissioned and the other is pretty  restricted by the MOD, although I think the rifle club still use it.

Last time I shot on there would be late 60's, early 70's, but I still run a few hares around there ?

Cheers.

Gods country charts im just the other side of the “border” love that drive over the carter bar to ponteland I could retire around otterburn or yetholm which is other side from you if you know it 

a lot of great history have you ever read much on border revivers there’s a book the steel bonnets I know stiff has great book very interesting I loose myself on that drive over to you dreaming of the days of cattle rustling and horses lol

4 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

Gods country charts im just the other side of the “border” love that drive over the carter bar to ponteland I could retire around otterburn or yetholm which is other side from you if you know it 

a lot of great history have you ever read much on border revivers there’s a book the steel bonnets I know stiff has great book very interesting I loose myself on that drive over to you dreaming of the days of cattle rustling and horses lol

Yes mate, I used to hunt with the Border Hunt out of Otterburn and have a pint in the Percy, I think it's an Italian coffee house now.

My mother was a Ropson, an old reiver name. There's a lot of old fortified farm houses, known as bastles, around the area from those days, as well as keeps, there's one in Ponteland.

Loads of history around Northumberland and Newcastle, I live about 50 yards from Hadrians Wall.

Cheers.

On 11/11/2022 at 13:56, WILF said:

What sort of wire is he using to hold a pig ?…..have to be proper steel cable that. 

Most of the guys who are serious about it are running 3/32nd 1x19 or 1/8th 1x19 . Know some guys who run bigger but at that point their also running shock springs and a bunch of other stuff. Some pictures from a fella off of one of our FB groups. Apparently it was a 227lbs when they finally caught it a few days later. Just straight busted 3/32nd 1x19

FB_IMG_1668918761293.jpg.0dd373e7a2bf1375bbacdf907e7d56dd.jpg

And some stretched swivels along with a lock that got sawed though from a hog fighting the snare

FB_IMG_1668918801712.jpg.2dad18f2b8509da90f60e26b2b461090.jpg

• Like 2