Book wanted

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FIFA are selling the soul of football......just look at the World Cup ! We are grown men Max, football is just an interest, it shouldn't be the overriding thing in our lives...I'll be watching th

Go on ebay or Google Plummer books and you soon find a copy , I dont give a f what people say about Plummer he wrote some good books. Some on here forget to say they was the very people who

I have nothing to be jealous of, I done a great lot with my life, enjoyed it all, especially the hunting.  If I never hunt again, or even take another breath I cannot complain because I have had

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, shaaark said:

He looks as happy as @chartpolski

?

Today started well, there were photos and reports of Saudia Airlines staff being pictured at St. James' Park and the electronic billboards being re-programmed with Saudia, I worked for them for over twenty years and retired with with full benefits, so I'm hoping I can blag a free season ticket ! ??

Cheers.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Are you well and truly on the bandwagon now then Charts lol

A 22 er to join the 92 ers ??

I went to every European home game in the 60's Max and all the cup run games in the 70's home and away .

Its only because I went to live and work abroad that I didn't go any more games.

Ive said time and time again that I like darts first, snooker second and then football comes a distant third, but I'll take a bit of pleasure in my home team finally looking like they are doing well.

Dont let hatred take you over....I couldn't give a f**k...it's just all a bit of fun to me these days. ?

Cheers.

• Like 1