Book wanted

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FIFA are selling the soul of football......just look at the World Cup ! We are grown men Max, football is just an interest, it shouldn't be the overriding thing in our lives...I'll be watching th

Go on ebay or Google Plummer books and you soon find a copy , I dont give a f what people say about Plummer he wrote some good books. Some on here forget to say they was the very people who

I have nothing to be jealous of, I done a great lot with my life, enjoyed it all, especially the hunting.  If I never hunt again, or even take another breath I cannot complain because I have had

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

No Hatred here Charts ‘I just remember 5-6 years ago you saying you had no interest in football on the football thread .

Iran should take over Safc and carry their rivalry over into sport .

It should go thru no probs as the Gov and FA are selling the soul of English football for pound notes.

Fit and Proper don’t come into it nowdays ?☺️

FIFA are selling the soul of football......just look at the World Cup !

We are grown men Max, football is just an interest, it shouldn't be the overriding thing in our lives...I'll be watching the UK Snooker Open with more interest than watching the World Cup. It's what we do, we are all different.

But I hope England wins the World Cup, but I doubt very much they will, and I hope Newcastle qualify for Europeanan competition, which they might.

God luck with your pups, and, by the way, I love the pics of your daughter on the horse, my grandson is quite accomplished at horse riding at seven;

IMG_0866.JPG.9bebfe013d4d9561c0bf47ff1a247118.JPG

• Like 7

Go on ebay or Google Plummer books and you soon find a copy ,

I dont give a f what people say about Plummer he wrote some good books.

Some on here forget to say they was the very people who travelled many miles to visit him for many years ,

I'm sure some have a true reason to dislike the man but others I'm not so sure about .

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Go on ebay or Google Plummer books and you soon find a copy ,

I dont give a f what people say about Plummer he wrote some good books.

Some on here forget to say they was the very people who travelled many miles to visit him for many years ,

I'm sure some have a true reason to dislike the man but others I'm not so sure about .

Avoid like the plague the tattooed feck wit

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Did you know him in the early day's when he left Wales and took a teaching job in Rotherham.

I first met him when he joined a couple of us on a ferreting job in Yorkshire, so quite early on. so yes, knew him a long time.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, levigsp said:

I first met him when he joined a couple of us on a ferreting job in Yorkshire, so quite early on. so yes, knew him a long time.

What gets me is if he was such a cnut why did lads keep visiting him ,some one fcuks up once I walk away 

• Like 1