Which 22lr

Missed this thread somehow. I’ve had a Brno and it was excellent, but I replaced it with a Tikka because all my other rifles are tikka and the safety catch and set up are familiar. I also handled and liked the Wierauch 22lr with thumb hole stock . I challenge you to pick one up and not want it in preference to a CZ . 

• Like 1

Just saw this thread.Hope it is still relevant? 

I had an Anschutz 1416 DG with the single stage trigger.I sold this rifle for and bought a CZ457 Synthetic which very much like.In fact there is zero things about the 457 that I do not like.In hindsight I made the right decision.

Edited by Rimfire Rifles Freedom
Spelling.
  • Like 2
On 20/11/2022 at 09:31, shovel leaner said:

Missed this thread somehow. I’ve had a Brno and it was excellent, but I replaced it with a Tikka because all my other rifles are tikka and the safety catch and set up are familiar. I also handled and liked the Wierauch 22lr with thumb hole stock . I challenge you to pick one up and not want it in preference to a CZ . 

I had both Weihrauch & CZ in hand and yes Weihrauch is very nice , best trigger out of all .22 lr , but I still chose CZ 457 know regrets at all 

• Like 1