Going to be a good one *Trapping Rendezvous*

8 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

any fishing stuff at it?

No not really , geared mainly toward the trapping aspect of things . Just about everyone here fishes and hunts though but trapping is more of a ... special thing. Rendezvous actually go waayyy back to the 1700's and before when the country was first being explored by fur trappers so it's kinda a culture all on its own. 

It's a big family / brotherhood.

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anything imho that doesn’t humanely despatch the quarry , ie those squirrel traps or hold them live in a cage , eg fox traps etc , needs consigned to the dustbin as it’s f***ing despicable .  the

Good job every gun  just instantly kills it's quarry and every hunting dog kills with one swift bite to break a animals neck then eh....

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

if i go back to the US i defo fancy bow hunting the hogs

Come down to Louisiana or Texas, was talking to the state guy  and they said they've taken out a little under 14,000 this year alone on public ground doing nuisance work 

18 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

cracking topic, dont mind us commenting negative stuff, it always happens. we dont get to hunt or get raffled guns or have shows like that over here, it would be plagued by antis and the woke bbc, (nothing to do with big black roosters) lol keep the pics coming wolfie as its a refreshing change

Yeah I'm used to it now, honestly I just like sharing stuff and love answering questions about what we do and why, but if it can be a bitching fest ??

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Come down to Louisiana or Texas, was talking to the state guy  and they said they've taken out a little under 14,000 this year alone on public ground doing nuisance work 

defo sounds like the ticket, ill defo visit texas, on our to do list

17 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Fair play wolf dog a great thread but credit to you as well any question or opinion is met with a geninue honest answer without the back biting back  every credit fella 

I appreciate that, lil I said love having actual conversation and letting people see a little bit of my world ?

• Like 3
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

what's gaiter like to eat wolfie

I have had crocodile in the past wich was nice...I assume it's very similar

Very clean rating for the most part , reminds me of good catfish but a bit chewier

• Wolfdog91 changed the title to Going to be a good one *Trapping Rendezvous*