Where have all the people gone?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your the voice of reason TOMO,never any need to bring a wife or child into an argument, it's quite sad to be honest. 

paulus max tells me there has been no conversation between the two of you...? so why ban him again..there's no need for it... same as there's no need to be calling him a sex tourist...or put

I don't know if, or why he is banned,but the member who had a go at his wife and kiddie, whoever it is, needs to look at himself in the mirror. Unacceptable,shameful, out of order.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I think it’s is, he the only half funny person iv saw on here, so only thing that he loses points for is his predictability, but he has a little bit humour I must admit, whereas max is as funny as a stroke 

At least Max has real dogs, not imaginary ones like greb47 / FairLaw / cocknose / cunningstunts and Griswald.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

What dogs have you got ? max don’t do fcuk all with his dogs an ain’t fine for years, half this forum ain’t for hunting dogs anymore, an the half that half are mostly pets ? mine included ?

My latest macho dog...

Lily.jpg.c180198c28fb31c6869a905c6ba6af3d.jpg

She'd be no good outside Maltby Catholic Club or the Cutlers Arms at Dinnington  on a Friday night , but she gives the garden mice hell!

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

What dogs have you got ? max don’t do fcuk all with his dogs an ain’t fine for years, half this forum ain’t for hunting dogs anymore, an the half that half are mostly pets ? mine included ?

Mine don’t leave the sofa 

Getting things back on track. Since I started this. Went to see an old friend at lunchtime, in the pub, of course. It was devoid of customers. This a town centre where normally there would be a good gaggle of customers. It seems that the trend is, without doubt, going downhill.  The street was quiet. The butcher (a very good friend) faces an Xmas without birds. Beer is going up it seems weekly and the supermarket prices are going through the roof. When I asked the question starting this post, Iwas unaware of the totality of the predicament facing everyone. I am going to have a word with Mr Musk to see if he can help out. Jok