Vegan animal rebellion type persons

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Well, you won’t have long to wait mate before you won’t be chatting with any of them because you won’t be at a protest because their won’t be one….

I am not as anchored as those fuckers thankfully, if its something I agree with wherever I end up I will protest. 

IMG_20220204_174101_edit_14020146772338.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope this link works, this is how the French deal with those sort of people.  French police deal with glued eco protestors | The head of the Met... WWW.(!64.56

I have been in farlows, beautiful shop, whoever done that should be kicked to f**k. I saw a clip today, activists gluing themselves to a road in France, cops come along and pull their hands from the r

Posted Images

Just now, chartpolski said:

Wilf, lets park to one side wether we think their cause is justified or not.

I couldn’t give a toss about their cause mate, maybe the insulate Britain people because that chicken is going to come home and roost to everyone this winter and those that suffer most will be the poorest amongst us.

But other than that, no I don’t really care about oil or vegans or any of that weird hippy stuff.

A lot of people think it is, but the way they are going about their protests is alienating the vast majority of people. 

Mate, with the greatest of respect look at the state of Britain….the “majority” of people voted for that, those people shouldn’t be trusted with crayons…..you alienate or unite most of them with one headline in a rag newspaper.

I saw that imbecile woman who poured shit over Sir Toms monument and she simply couldn't give a coherent answer as to why she chose that target. 

If she'd of poured it over an MP's door or car she would have done her cause far more good.

Yes, they are getting noticed, as they want, but they would get far more prominence if they targeted the people who could make a difference, instead of people simply going about their lawful business.

In fairness our government (the one we all elect every 5 years) set the bar for all that didn’t they mate, being polite and sensible didn’t get all the polite and sensible people anywhere did it…..meanwhile, all the crazies burning the gaff to the floor and looting shops got the whole nation on its knees, everyone scared to say boo to a goose, millions thrown at them and it always has done……who in their right mind would want to do things the “right” way if they wanted to stand a chance of achieving anything ? 

I, personally, think they are impressionable people being manipulated by by the crazies on the far left and various anarchist groups.

That may be true, but it don’t detract from the point.

I agree entirely with your position on the right to protest, but you don't seem to realise these people are protesting the wrong targets, and it's eroding any sympathy people may have had for their cause.

Cheers.

Thank you, but I don’t agree it’s “eroding” anything, your average British person don’t think further than “how’s the traffic on the M25” 

Maybe that’s why we are in the shit state we are in ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, socks said:

This is Roger Hallam their leader. He is fukcing deranged. 

I've seen him interviewed a few times, and he's another who can't give a coherent answer.

He answers every question with an ideological or political diatribe.

He had absolutely no answer as to why he owned a diesel car and diesel truck.

Cheers.

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

I am not as anchored as those fuckers thankfully, if its something I agree with wherever I end up I will protest. 

IMG_20220204_174101_edit_14020146772338.jpg

Which is great in Canada mate, same as free speech is great in the states…..that don’t make things better in Britain.

19 minutes ago, mackem said:

Sorry I’m quoting you mate as really it’s a general point and not directed at you, but just everyone read that absolute f***ing hysterical nonsense whoever that is has written there……this is the sort of shit your average joe soap is lapping up !

What is it next week?…..savage hunters allows killer dogs to rip poodle to pieces to get it wild for hunting ?

f**k me lads, we have been on the end of this shit so long I’d expect better from most of you ! 

f***ing hopeless ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Which is great in Canada mate, same as free speech is great in the states…..that don’t make things better in Britain.

I realised my future isn't in UK wilf, nor my kids, when twice as many uninvited people landed covertly on a Kent beach as were marching to oppose them in the capital city, only a small handful of us were actually bothered. 

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

Sorry I’m quoting you mate as really it’s a general point and not directed at you, but just everyone read that absolute f***ing hysterical nonsense whoever that is has written there……this is the sort of shit your average joe soap is lapping up !

Never bought the sun since they stopped page-3 ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

I realised my future isn't in UK wilf, nor my kids, when twice as many uninvited people landed covertly on a Kent beach as were marching to oppose them in the capital city, only a small handful of us were actually bothered. 

I hear you mate ?

11 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

What was he doing in an ambulance, did he have a clutcher courtesy of an overdose of celery Juice before being spit roasted by Mackem?

The story went that he od dhe felt that being immobile was detrimental to his / her health so demanded a doctor be called. The doctor suggested that they go to hospital and the patient wrote later that he / she went to hospital as their health was paramount. Basically a cop out.