Idiot med-school drop-out leftie.

46 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

If I was in dire straits, shoplifting would be perfectly acceptable, especially when these upper middle class, trust fund, university drop out shit bags, who don't need to do it, get away with it ?

Cheers.

Your a cool gadgie charts, you know when your at the bottom the only direction to go is up ??

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs Mack dig up a feel good article for a change ,something to make us feel good about life ,something that will have Max and the munch bunch holding hands singing life affirming songs ,something to m

Mate once your over a certain age shoplifting is compulsory, even if you get caught just act a bit confused you get tea and biscuits and a hand to your car, your only old once mate don’t waste it ??

Good news ? Queue-jumping Phillip Schofield dumped from £1m We Buy Any Car deal as petition to sack him from This Morning hits 75K WWW-THESUN-CO-UK.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

That was in Harrods,posh as f**k entitled activists with posh as f**k professional parents. 

I gave a homeless guy good advice the other week (and £40),shoplift,its win/win, don't get caught you have stuff to sell to improve your situation, get caught your going to have a bed, food, and the social will help when you get out, I hope I motivated him ??

i'm between addresses at the moment, old chum, best pal,mate marra buddy.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

If I was in dire straits, shoplifting would be perfectly acceptable, especially when these upper middle class, trust fund, university drop out shit bags, who don't need to do it, get away with it ?

Cheers.

If I was in that position I'd waste a politician then hand myself in and ask for a south facing room with Sky footy and a coffee maker.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

32 minutes ago, big sid said:

i'm between addresses at the moment, old chum, best pal,mate marra buddy.

Don't forget, Mackem is like Don Corleone, he will help you out, do you a favour, but sometime....maybe never....but sometime in the future he may ask you to repay that favour......

??

Cheers.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, chartpolski said:

What about those two shithouses that went into shops and got bottles of milk of the shelves and poured them on the floor and over the cheese counters ? Some sort of vegan protesters.

The staff stood by and watched, and when a shopper asked why they didn't intervene, they said "they weren't allowed to" !

Done it again ?