See the Italian's have went far right

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are governed by hand wringing wet wipes that are terrified of the left leaning press. If they actually got out of their Westminster bubble and toured the country talking to real people they would r

You know she will be labelled racist, bigot, fascist blah blah blah but surely everything she is saying is common sense and what most "normal" people think.. You haven't got to hate anybody, colo

Posted Images

Said this the other day on the next pm thread. It is all right SAYING that you will turn the immigrants back. But DOING it is a different matter. The Human Rights Act for one thing doesn't allow for it. There are marine laws that prevent it and the EU will take action too. She has got in on a false promise. However, this result demonstrates to everybody what the public want. This is Italy's Brexit Party moment in time. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Said this the other day on the next pm thread. It is all right SAYING that you will turn the immigrants back. But DOING it is a different matter. The Human Rights Act for one thing doesn't allow for it. There are marine laws that prevent it and the EU will take action too. She has got in on a false promise. However, this result demonstrates to everybody what the public want. This is Italy's Brexit Party moment in time. 

I agree it's a false promise then it will be easy for her to blame the EU. I wonder if the Italian people would welcome a referendum on leaving the EU. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I agree it's a false promise then it will be easy for her to blame the EU. I wonder if the Italian people would welcome a referendum on leaving the EU. 

It would be suicide for Italy. They export far too much to EU countries to lose. 

No, she is playing with fire as voters will remember her broken promises. Remember that they have a new PM every month, or so it seems.

25 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I disagree, it’s win/win….she can say it and if the EU block her then she can paint them as the bad guy and it’s wonderful PR for people who want to see nation states back.

• Like 4

:icon_eek: :clapper: :notworthy: Bella!!!!! 

OMFG! I think I'm In Love!!! Did that woman Really just fukking stand there and Say that?!? :yahoo:

Jesus fukking wept; They'll Have To Clintonise her! She could start a fire!!!

" Consumer Slaves "! Where's Gnash? @gnasher16 This is what I was trying to Grasp, last night, mate! :boogy:The whole, 'Farm Stock' / 'White Mice' / Producers thing?

I had it skewed, mate! This is the answer that's eluded me ~ and absolutely NO Kunt, on here has ever even come close to Trying to answer!

They don't want Producers. They just want Consumers!!! Sand niggers won't Work for them. But, even islam has to fukking Eat and keep warm! :fool:

This woman's a fukking Goddess! :give_rose:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

:icon_eek: :clapper: :notworthy: Bella!!!!! 

OMFG! I think I'm In Love!!! Did that woman Really just fukking stand there and Say that?!? :yahoo:

Jesus fukking wept; They'll Have To Clintonise her! She could start a fire!!!

" Consumer Slaves "! Where's Gnash? @gnasher16 This is what I was trying to Grasp, last night, mate! :boogy:The whole, 'Farm Stock' / 'White Mice' / Producers thing?

I had it skewed, mate! This is the answer that's eluded me ~ and absolutely NO Kunt, on here has ever even come close to Trying to answer!

They don't want Producers. They just want Consumers!!! Sand niggers won't Work for them. But, even islam has to fukking Eat and keep warm! :fool:

This woman's a fukking Goddess! :give_rose:

You are the emoji king mate... lol

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

But is it really far right or just centre, see anything right of extreme left is classed as far right. Be interesting to see the EU in 5 yrs time, sweden, GB, italy, hungary, poland, with france on the verge too. Interesting times indeed

No its not far right, as you just wouldn't get the centre votes if you push to hard...but considering centre is now left anything slightly right of centre is surely an improvement??

Hope that makes sense lol

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

But is it really far right or just centre?

They're already comparing her to Mussolini, Len ? It's all they can do. They sure as fukking hell can't attack what she's saying. This beautiful force of nature has cracked the fukking genome! She's laid it bare! Look at that standing ovation! I jumped up, applauding! :boogy:

Sandy can slap up as many pdf's and bell charts and Guardian reports as he likes now. Genie's out of the bottle. This Goddess has spelled it out so a fukking five year old could see their game.

And: I Am NOT Suicidal!!!   ?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

But is it really far right or just centre, see anything right of extreme left is classed as far right. Be interesting to see the EU in 5 yrs time, sweden, GB, italy, hungary, poland, with france on the verge too. Interesting times indeed

It’s Christian conservative from what I can see, “far right” is just the same boring old scare words when someone who threatens this f***ing abortion of a political system comes along.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s Christian conservative from what I can see, “far right” is just the same boring old scare words when someone who threatens this f***ing abortion of a political system comes along.

You know she will be labelled racist, bigot, fascist blah blah blah but surely everything she is saying is common sense and what most "normal" people think..

You haven't got to hate anybody, colour or religion etc to see what is happening across Europe is a cluster f**k, for 90% of people it has nothing to do with hate or prejudice its pure common sense and protection of local communities, way of life, traditions...

Any change from the "norm" should be applauded imo... more of this will see some big changes in Europe over the next few years.... with a bit of luck

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1