We're being had as usual

3 hours ago, Francie said:

Electric cars are a scam,were being scammed by the extreme politicians again.

What's that now were getting scammed with 

1 electric

2 gas

3 oil

4 electric cars 

We are gullible as f**k 

What do you want to go to? Pay nothing and survival of the fittest?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, VOON said:

No I want the people who's shouting the loudest about it to take the lead an show by example,there simply not so why should we listen to the bollocks?

In part, I agree with what our resident cleric is on about.

Just the extraction of Lithium is as destructive as nuclear weapons, to the local environment. Yet we all need batteries. The sheer volume of pollution (in all forms) that is generated from mine to reclaim/recycle for 1 Samsung battery, is way above what the planet can endure. 

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
On 10/09/2022 at 09:04, Francie said:

Electric cars are a scam,were being scammed by the extreme politicians again.

What's that now were getting scammed with 

1 electric

2 gas

3 oil

4 electric cars 

We are gullible as f**k 

It's all about getting as much coin from us as possible, electric cars are no greener than petrol ,

I’ve said all along that all this eco stuff government are pushing is a load of poo for the easy fooled be it with cars or housing energy usage they want everyone dependent on them an to be seen doing the right thing so they can stand up an say I’m helping the ozone but reality of it is energy companies an government want to just pull your pants down to get money out of you 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’ve said all along that all this eco stuff government are pushing is a load of poo for the easy fooled be it with cars or housing energy usage they want everyone dependent on them an to be seen doing the right thing so they can stand up an say I’m helping the ozone but reality of it is energy companies an government want to just pull your pants down to get money out of you 

Try telling that to @VOONiv already told him Irelands emissions are that low thst if Ireland was wiped of the map today,it wouldn'wouldn't he slightest difference in global emissions.

Plus if they want to reduce it then start from the top down,as us peasants are using feck all compared to the men that's shouting the loudest poxon.

• Like 1
On 10/09/2022 at 13:02, VOON said:

That sounds great - I'd boobytrap the front and back gates, Rob the allotments and pharmacy and, eat squirrels :yes:

I'd have nice candle light dinners with the missus every night then, bang the arse off her to keep warm :good:

• Haha 1