Contenders ready …..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gladiators reminds me of my very early 20,s happy days not a care in the world. I always worked sat mornings but was home for 10ish, quick change then out foxing digging or up on the moors coursing wh

Oow Jet? ( Diane Youdale ). She lived with her parents not far from me in Billingham we used to ride our BMX’s past the house trying to get a glimpse of her, we weren’t the only ones, the street was a

Then, it was " Jet ". Today? It'll be some pink haired, gender fluid, non binary, trans nigger. Then, they'll take it off, because it's 'promoting violence against women'

Gladiators reminds me of my very early 20,s happy days not a care in the world. I always worked sat mornings but was home for 10ish, quick change then out foxing digging or up on the moors coursing whites or just ferreting in winter out til  dusk then home, me poor old mum  moaning about all the sand in the bath if I'd been out digging. Watching gladiators at tea time with fish fingers and chips and if not lamping then changed and out down local town into the meat market looking for a Jet lookalike,   but more a fat lookalike like off TFI Friday with Chris Evans I'd ended up knobbing if I was lucky . Stayed out till I was leathered,  then up at first light with a stinging hangover to be out with dogs again. When I think what my poor old ma put up with. But happy days, no mobile phones, no responsibility and living that best life you do in your 20,s. That's what Gladiators reminds me ov.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
16 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

“Mongoose, fearless in the face of any serpent”

Oh don’t please, it will be Thor’s hammer and all sorts when he see this 

• Haha 1