Tavistock child gender unit.

4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

WWW.GOOGLE.CO.UK

The days of terror in Balbriggan have been ongoing since Saturday

There everywhere mate even in Ireland 

6DF56DB4-34BC-4F0E-9FE3-1B10550A99DE.jpeg

1A5C8C67-E7CE-447E-BD12-8296B6D4528B.jpeg

According to willf there's not a single black person in Ireland and its complete bliss and utopia... but bet now after seeing this  he's on the laptop  looking for fixer  uppers in Alaska.... 

• Haha 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely think there are still way more of us than them, we're just not coming together or being properly represented.

The trouble is, those choices are usually like yours and mine which is to pack up and feck off while the going is good, leaving more and more of the dross to condense and concentrate, as a young man y

f**k me - them ol' Cockneys tan well in the summer

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

According to willf there's not a single black person in Ireland and its complete bliss and utopia... but bet now after seeing this  he's on the laptop  looking for fixer  uppers in Alaska.... 

got family over there mate and they say they same as us over here place is getting full of them they’ve over run talla and finglas 

3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Tallaght is gone a kip with them I'm only 5 minutes from there

Everywhere’s f****d by them mate but I do understand englands worse but we’ve had blacks and Indians here since the 1930s it’s nothing new. 

But London is still still London and I love the place and they’ll never take our history away. 

55 minutes ago, stop.end said:

I have never said any such thing so don’t be silly ;) 

22 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Until they start selling drugs for themselves. Then it’ll be bang bang surely. See the odd one out in the first pic?

I seen a bit of a run in with white bloke's and a black gang about a year ago in a pub carpark across the road from me,there was a few shots let off,and one of the black fellas nearly got creamed by them with the car he was lucky he jumped a fence 

26 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

But London is still still London and I love the place and they’ll never take our history away. 

I’m sorry mate but I’m a born and bred Londoner as is my whole f***ing tribe since they still used horse and carts as the main mode of transport……London is still London ?…..is it f**k mate !

You are so far off the mark there it’s just not true. ……not being rude or anything, you are just totally wrong ?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m sorry mate but I’m a born and bred Londoner as is my whole f***ing tribe since they still used horse and carts as the main mode of transport……London is still London ?…..is it f**k mate !

You are so far off the mark there it’s just not true. ……not being rude or anything, you are just totally wrong ?

I live here mate your in another country. 

maybe you spend your time around new cross or Harlesden when your here but it’s not really that bad lol it’s okay it’s safe I promise !

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I live here mate your in another country. 

maybe you spend your time around new cross or Harlesden when your here but it’s not really that bad lol it’s okay it’s safe I promise !

If you say so squire ?