Worlds population to reach 8 billion this year.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The topic was about the world population explosion, and a few here correctly said that White Europeans are not the blame. You smashed in like the A team with your normal “Don’t  matter colour of

It's poverty stricken countries that are driving the population expansion, not people with good standards of living ?

overpopulated with foreigners ? 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

996F078A-0AEF-4B1A-99ED-7EC763E5F18A.png

That's purely marine plastic pollution so large parts of the world will have no contributions due to being land locked ... how much coast does each country have?

How large are their commercial fishing fleets?

How many of the countries have rivers that flow to the sea but also come through/from other countries?

2 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I’m on a IPhone 6

?

1 hour ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Na the streets and roadsides and beaches everywhere are a mess with litter.

Nothing to do with the colour of ones skin.

Bollocks! I spend over half my life on the coast and that's utter garbage as per .

• Like 1
Just now, JBs Left Peg said:

Where did I say people should stop having kids ?

My apologies, 2 child policy and then the snip…..sounds like a great idea for Asia and Africa ?

8 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Yes Garbage is Whats everywhere ‘you telling me if I walk around the streets of Exeter their ain’t litter everywhere .

And yes hedge rows ‘ and beaches have litter wasn’t it well documented last year post lockdown ?

Anyone on here not seeing litter on their travels must be walking around with their eyes closed .

How the fuxk would I know about Exeter? You tell me about the streets of Aberdeen.

I don't know about it being documented but what I do know is the beach's that I work on have a combined area of over 100,000m² and I bet you couldn't find 100 bits of litter on the 2 combined ... I suppose it's probably to do with pride in where you live ?

40 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

No for humanity as a whole 

No cop outs 

Not for the poor

Not for the Elites.

That is Moraly fair.

The U.K. is way to populated Whiteman Wilf should we be put up there alongside Africa and Asia ?

Why is it fair to limit a race on the verge of extinction to only 2 kids ?

Surely we need to target the source of the problem ? 

I agree the U.K. is over populated, by about 18 to 20 million as it happens……glad you mentioned it ?

Edited by WILF
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Why is fair to limit a race in the verge of extinction to only 2 kids ?

Surely we need to target the source of the problem ? 

I agree the U.K. is over populated, by about 18 to 20 million as it happens……glad you mentioned it ?

overpopulated with foreigners ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

From the coast of ballyshannon up the nw coast an down the ne coast of Ireland is beautiful an clean,our beaches have won cleanest in the world a couple of times,ballymastocker beach in Portsalon  beat a beach in the Seychelles for beauty an cleanliness few years ago.

Go forth an multiply?

Sorry I just checked 2nd best to the Seychelles beach lol

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

….And smell .Any space on the bus could be filled with any fecker mourner their loss .

Plenty white trash should be thrown on the bus too mate ......druggies and alcoholics for a start ?

• Like 2