When's everyone getting back out seems like the summer is dragging

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one thing I have learnt as I have got older. don't pine for the winter to hurry up, enjoy the summer, the winter will come soon enough ?

No shortage of things to do. Loads fishing to be done bait collecting. Been given access to a pond so want to start feeding that for ducks. Picking up couple kits next weekend. New pup coming in coupl

Summer is just about starting up here. Ive just transferred the leeks and cauliflower from the green house to the raised beds. Still got other things to plant out. My young bitch has just co

Posted Images

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hey up matey, youve got me all excited reading this, anyone would think its me getting, a couple of ferret kits and a new pup, good on ya get some pics up when u get em please well pleased for you 

Will do good to see you up and about 

Summer is just about starting up here.

Ive just transferred the leeks and cauliflower from the green house to the raised beds. Still got other things to plant out.

My young bitch has just come into her first season, so should be just about perfect for when the hunting starts around September/October.

I'm in no rush to get the summer over, there's plenty to do at the Allotments and a bit of fishing, etc.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Summer is just about starting up here.

Ive just transferred the leeks and cauliflower from the green house to the raised beds. Still got other things to plant out.

My young bitch has just come into her first season, so should be just about perfect for when the hunting starts around September/October.

I'm in no rush to get the summer over, there's plenty to do at the Allotments and a bit of fishing, etc.

Cheers.

Good man 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, terryd said:

Just found out they closing down end July. They will go up in value now

Terry's misses is retiring and let's be honest they ain't moved with the times

6 hours ago, Wideboy said:

Are they, when I lived over in Aberdeenshire a few used them for the rough ground cod. I just couldn’t bring myself to buy one for it to get smashed up on the very harsh environment. So I bought a shimano catana rough ground rod. One of my good friends had two and he wraps them in my insulation tape to protect them and adds stiffness would you believe! 

They're tools not ornaments ?

Look at RT axe if you ever need a cheap rough ground rod 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

I know what they are for, if someone wants to wrap their rods, what about. I’m not sure if you’ve experienced winter cod fishing up northeast Scotland in winter. Gear gets wrecked.

It was tongue in cheek but nevermind... no I ain't; but our gear gets pretty battered fishing for huss and eels in proper rough ground