No likes left, but good yap lads...

I liked All Terain D, he kindly offered to put me and Fin up in his house when Exeter played Liverpool a few years back...we never made it in the end but I remember his kindness to a bloke he'd only yapped with on here and the other small site...I hope he's keeping well..

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a brilliant gig/night.. Blagged stage side tickets so the kids were well chuffed.. me, my brother and sister in law could chill out and the kids could do their own thing (well mine are teena

Seeing Jack white Tuesday night hammersmith, seen a few times absolute quality, kev seen suede,a few times ,very good ,my guilty pleasure is florence and the machine ,seen her a good few times and alw

All music should be banned ………

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

No likes left, but good yap lads...

I liked All Terain D, he kindly offered to put me and Fin up in his house when Exeter played Liverpool a few years back...we never made it in the end but I remember his kindness to a bloke he'd only yapped with on here and the other small site...I hope he's keeping well..

Yeah Shaun's a good lad ?

Cheers, D.

Wish I'd seen radiohead early on ,small venue ,not some stadium ,liking his recent project ,Smile ,had tickets for them at roundhouse last month , was to knackered to go ,I'm more the archers than rock n roll nowadays!!! 

• Like 1

Listening to bono on desert Island disks ,I know a complete bell end more recently, but an interesting listen ,and seems OK, good choice of tracks ,and a good life story ,a massive band in their day ,Joshua tree great album ,and seems devoted to Mrs and kids ,appreciate not everyone's cup of tea 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, NEWKID said:

IMG-20220624-WA0018.jpg.558f44b64a82469dd9e9bbe656350ac4.jpg

The first support band last night were....um.... interesting lol

Reminded me of Courtney Love, turns out she (Courtney) was stood right beside us, Mrs just saw it on Instagram...I'm.shit at celeb recognition lol

amyl and the sniffers ,good band

• Like 2
19 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Never got the stone roses really , but seen Ian brown solo and he was amazing 

another decent band forgotten were fronted by the ginger Robbie fowler himself …

The La's were far far better...

John Power is/was a class act in both bands.

On 25/06/2022 at 22:59, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Libertines are arguably an era defining band 

music when the lights go out 

don’t look back into the sun 

what became of the likely lads 

delivery 

f**k forever 

absolute gems of British kitchen sink poprock  

fantastic band , glad to see Pete back on his feet , seen him live at Camden roundhouse , was magnificent to be fair 

See them a few months ago in Margate and they were amazing.Saw Pete a few years with Babyshambles and he literally fell on stage completely off his nut but the second he picked hid guitar up he was completely on point unlike that c**t Bobby Gillespie who could barely speak let alone sing when I see him

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

See them a few months ago in Margate and they were amazing.Saw Pete a few years with Babyshambles and he literally fell on stage completely off his nut but the second he picked hid guitar up he was completely on point unlike that c**t Bobby Gillespie who could barely speak let alone sing when I see him

Primal Scream we’re always caning the granny out of it in the very best traditions of Steve Tyler being found in an alley with two hookers and a bottle of wild turkey ! Lol 

Id have frankly been disappointed if he had turned up and was lucid ! Lol 

Never got my head round the whole Pete Docherty thing….he looks like a smelly c**t who you’d never get sick of kicking.

• Like 2
On 25/06/2022 at 23:25, dytkos said:

Either first time I seen Bowie on Alladin Sane tour at Blackburn king George's hall 1973 (£3) Queen at Liverpool Empire 1977 or Pink Floyd at Maine Road 1983.

But at the time a lot of gigs are the best ever, I miss regular live music, used to have bands on 3 times a week at the pub where Mrs. D mark 2 worked. ?

Cheers, D.

D ,thats some quality acts in their prime ,I don't think seeing ,say rolling stones, nowadays, a load of oaps, counts as seeing the stones ,I saw them Wembley urban dog tour  ,was OK, don't know what age they were then ,obviously past their best, probably seen pub bands that were better 

• Like 1