22 rimefire bullets

nothing is comming down in price here in the uk.powder up,primers up from £52 a 1000 to £100 a 1000.but you can not get them.shotgun carts have gone up to about £260 a 1000 up from about £190 a 1000.the 12g carts i used to buy are just too much so i now buy the cheaper stuff and in some cases i buy 24g instead of 28g to save a bit.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

Just The one box The one?

Yep I can't see much sense in shooting  a 22 anymore! When it was cheap it was worth putting up with. Now you may as well fork out that bit more for better.

True in most cases about the price going up SD, I can still get SK’s cheap and it’s good ammo. The hv’s in particular for less than £3:00 a 50 box, but for how long......?

44 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

And it's only going to get worse ...

But I dont drink or smoke so all my dosh goes on shooting and bloody fuel ??

Fuel is crazy, I’m putting at least a 100 quid a week in my car now, I’m dreading once the birds are here and I’ll be putting between £200 and £250 a week in ?

• Sad 1
Just now, Stavross said:

Fuel is crazy, I’m putting at least a 100 quid a week in my car now, I’m dreading once the birds are here and I’ll be putting between £200 and £250 a week in ?

You will just have to get a caravan and live there for a few months ??

10 hours ago, .357shooter said:

nothing is comming down in price here in the uk.powder up,primers up from £52 a 1000 to £100 a 1000.but you can not get them.shotgun carts have gone up to about £260 a 1000 up from about £190 a 1000.the 12g carts i used to buy are just too much so i now buy the cheaper stuff and in some cases i buy 24g instead of 28g to save a bit.

There is blatantly a lot of profiteering going on. I bought these last week from my local RFD for 60 pounds a thousand.

02E39D0B-AA4F-4FE4-9517-CAB608F957D2.jpeg

34 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

You will just have to get a caravan and live there for a few months ??

The old girl would let me live in the house, she love me ? I could always ask my new mate to lend me one ?

• Haha 2
43 minutes ago, Stavross said:

The old girl would let me live in the house, she love me ? I could always ask my new mate to lend me one ?

You will be getting a lurcher next and tethering an old nag on the grass outside your house soon ??

15 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Got better things to do like going shooting........you should try it sometime ?????

In one form or another I'm shooting about 6 days a week. I've always got hmr on quad at work.

But I'm done talking to you now. ✌️