First time in a Sportsmen's Warehouse

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Thought you’s left them ruffians behind you years ago mate ?

I am one of those ruffians, what's inside will always come out, not to the extent of sunderland till I die the way max was, but I still love the place ??

• Like 2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

O boy sorry y'all forgot the rest of the pics ! Sorry 300 something miles round trip , it's 3a.m here and I'm bushed but yeah anyhow So back to the fishing stuff Was actually really looking

Very interesting Wolfie ,next time I'm in Aldi I will take some photos for you .

Well was a few hours south today in Slidell helping my friend and his wife move and saw they had a Sportsmen's Warehouse in town so I figured I'd go check it out since I've never been to one of their

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m same mate, a Glaswegian for all my sins, but wouldn’t change it for the world ?

Products of our environment ?

Not many outdoor shops have a place to get warm and drink coffee or leave your wives while you shop, I went in yesterday to get a couple of T-shirt, they are advertising for firearms and fishing staff. 

IMG_20220417_115551.jpg

IMG_20220417_115532.jpg

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Thought you’s left them ruffians behind you years ago mate ?

You can take the Mackem out of Sunderland.......but you'll never take Sunderland out of a Mackem !

Just mention NUFC, St. James, Shearer, Keegan, and watch any Mackem expat explode ! ??

My best mate for the last 45 years is a Mackem, by the way ?

Cheers.

7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You can take the Mackem out of Sunderland.......but you'll never take Sunderland out of a Mackem !

I had a mate come stay with me in HK for a holiday, in two weeks he had two fights and was almost caught shoplifting, I was like WTF ??

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, mackem said:

I am one of those ruffians, what's inside will always come out, not to the extent of sunderland till I die the way max was, but I still love the place ??

Yeah but at you are from Sunderland, unlike the monkey hanger ;)...

• Haha 3
18 hours ago, mackem said:

I saw an entire family, father, his sister, and their three kids decked out in realtree a few weeks ago in Walmart, every single one of them, I bet the bairn even had a camo nappy. 

IMG_20220403_170947.jpg

.....that's not normal? ???

Side note my friends have already decided when they get married I gotta wear a camo tux ? thinking getting something like this done up but have a safety orange trim ?? o yeah gonna be dropping panties left and right at the reception ??

C9625-700x970.jpg.e21ec2221e6ab8625b272ee0db6fe56e.jpg

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Aaannnnd as usual y'all start speaking the kings English and I'm lost in the sauce ?? Imma have to work on a translation book if I'm ever gonna try and come over there and poke around ??

It's just talk of where folks are from,folks from Sunderland are call Mackem's and there was a member on here who used to strongly speak out about how great Sunderland was and he was from Hartlypool and folks from there are called Monkey Hangers from a time when a ship sank and a monkey survived and the locals thought it a Frenchman so hung it,or so the old story goes.. :victory:..

53 minutes ago, fireman said:

It's just talk of where folks are from,folks from Sunderland are call Mackem's and there was a member on here who used to strongly speak out about how great Sunderland was and he was from Hartlypool and folks from there are called Monkey Hangers from a time when a ship sank and a monkey survived and the locals thought it a Frenchman so hung it,or so the old story goes.. :victory:..

He was quite the character and was always keen to impress his knowledge about days away to overpriced hard ware stores and the importance of being well behaved in public . 

shame the charver couldn’t extend his own principles to his own behaviour at sporting events . ???

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, McVey said:

I don't understand the stick Max got for supporting Sunderland, you don't have to support to town you're from.

I was born in Barnsley hospital, lived in a village under Barnsley council but with a Rotherham address.

I was brought up as a Leeds fan and do hold affection for Barnsley.

That wasn’t anything to do with it greb 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

.....that's not normal? ???

Side note my friends have already decided when they get married I gotta wear a camo tux ? thinking getting something like this done up but have a safety orange trim ?? o yeah gonna be dropping panties left and right at the reception ??

C9625-700x970.jpg.e21ec2221e6ab8625b272ee0db6fe56e.jpg

Actually seen suits like that on sale, who said rednecks ain't got style ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1