Take down showel

13 hours ago, spanna said:

Is there anyone on here that makes quality break down shovels, must be top quality . Cheers 

Looking for one myself mate gives a shout if you find someone makes them

• Like 1
1 minute ago, borderboy said:

Page isn’t working on FB, any idea of the price of the round mouth shovel?

All I could see, it’s called R N tools uk on Facebook, never handled or used them either sk don’t know nowt else 👍

07715241-C50D-4166-8F84-2454663526DD.png

739F51A4-181E-4EF1-8F03-BD99BCD5B0E7.png

25 minutes ago, C.green said:

I got one that slides together not seen one like it before or since most of them arnt much cop if u can get someone to knock up a few they allways sell.

Does it slide over a sleeve them screw in place with a nut an bolt, I had one like that an lent it to a mate when I got out digging game, was too heavy for ferreting but was a decent bit of kit, I got mine on eBay for 45 notes, was about 15/20 year ago tho 😂

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Does it slide over a sleeve them screw in place with a nut an bolt, I had one like that an lent it to a mate when I got out digging game, was too heavy for ferreting but was a decent bit of kit, I got mine on eBay for 45 notes, was about 15/20 year ago tho 😂

Slides over but doesnt screw just fits tight enough to be used ive had some good little digs with it them screw ones i found a screw would comstantly catch on stuff drove me mad.

• Like 1
On 17/04/2022 at 11:13, C.green said:

I got one that slides together not seen one like it before or since most of them arnt much cop if u can get someone to knock up a few they allways sell.

U selling it?