Air Arms... Its over.

Right. I'm really pissed off now. 

This friggin S510R is leaking.. 

It was repaired and its visibly loosing air over a day. 

I don't want it. They've had a chance... Now... I just want my money back. 

Watch this space. 

• Like 2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A rifle a blind man could use and still fill the bag  Mmmmm May be that's what I need then  ?????? Atvbjimmy ???

What’s it say on the wall Tony, gaystate cock?........?

You can't go wrong with a HW100, bought mine in 2008, whacked thousands of rabbits, lost count how many, and all manner of air rifle sized game, and it has never missed a beat. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Posted Images

19 hours ago, JakeFury said:

I'm sorry for everyone that loves their guns, and there is no doubt that AA have made some nice ones.    But I've never paid so much money for something so poor in reliabilty. 

Kral out shoots it too. 

As Jimmy predicted. 

I know you had a problem with the dealer but have you spoken to them regarding an exchange for an AGT that you fancy. As I said, talk to Air Arms directly as well, calmly and factually explaining exactly what has happened.

Phil

Well I agree Air Arms have a solid reputation. 

They sent me an email fessing up to having messed this one up a bit and agreeing to replace the Rifle.. 

They said they understood why I'd lost faith in it. . Which I have.. Imagine if the second one did it... I think I'd loose the plot. 

Hopefully the RFD sees the light and will restock the new gun...its a bit like dating a bird that you went out with before and treated you like a wrongun...

But thanks Air Arms for at least do ya best to sort it. 

I still love the S410 S200 Pro Sport... They all still live on my list 

13 hours ago, JakeFury said:

Well I agree Air Arms have a solid reputation. 

They sent me an email fessing up to having messed this one up a bit and agreeing to replace the Rifle.. 

They said they understood why I'd lost faith in it. . Which I have.. Imagine if the second one did it... I think I'd loose the plot. 

Hopefully the RFD sees the light and will restock the new gun...its a bit like dating a bird that you went out with before and treated you like a wrongun...

But thanks Air Arms for at least do ya best to sort it. 

I still love the S410 S200 Pro Sport... They all still live on my list 

AA should be telling the rfd to swap the guns over, you should not be the one to sort it out or have AA said they will do that Jake.

Phil

On 15/04/2022 at 12:10, philpot said:

AA should be telling the rfd to swap the guns over, you should not be the one to sort it out or have AA said they will do that Jake.

Phil

Thars what the RFD has said. They ain't big enough to have a 1250 pound Rifle held on stock.. 

They are well let down... 

Could be worse could be a daystate 

Then you would be onto feck all 

And you would have to pay them to fix it 

As what happend to two lads 

Who spent best part of £5000

On the two rifles 2500 each 

Or just over 

And 2 hours later when they took them back daystate told them it was there foult 

With out even looking at the guns 

Atvbjimmy ???

• Like 1