12 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I believe a few of them left the force and fecked of to Australia. One coppers name associated with the Pakistani rapists seems to have disappeared out of the media though he will have retired a wile back sad thing as well he was supposedly a dog man who dug to terriers he once told me after arresting me. 

I've said this before tatblisters,Rotherham seems a God awful place.

I think the UK is on the precipice of civil disturbances.  People are getting squeezed and provoked like never before. Might see some trouble on the streets when the energy prices kick in and inflation hits. I think a lot of folk will think enough is enough.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a scale of responsibility for the horrendous scandal I’d say the police are up there on the same level with the pakis. Anyone that can turn a blind eye to what went on is every bit as implicit as t

A lot of them young girls were from broken or disfunctional homes and was there not a lot from care homes??  Society, social services and the police force down to the Bobby on the beat all failed

Go to any northern town now at night, go to any town center car park where Asians hang out in their cars smoking weed and listening to music and you will see the young white girls with them in there c

Posted Images

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Well judging by everyone's reactions...we can all see clear as daylight what's gone on...then surely...it can never happen on this same scale again eh? Who we gonna blame if it does again then lads?

Ourselves?

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

What roll has the police officers on the street sat watching it happen have?

They weren't watching it, sitting or otherwise. You obviously either can't understand what I have said or don't want to. Either way, your opinion has arrived before you understand the situation. Try reading about the Bliar, Brown and Blunkett years and you might learn a thing or two.

56 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

In Sammy Woodhouses book she says she used to climb down the drain pipe when her parents were asleep. Her parents were decent ordinary working class folk by the way. These Pakistani groomers should have known by being prosecuted that under age white girls were out of bounds. 

Do you honestly believe that? Firstly it is highly un,ikely that anyone could regularly come and go via a drain pipe without being noticed. Secondly, there would be signs and smells on her clothing, etc. 

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I was brought up all cops are b*****ds an I have to say it’s a hard day when my kids ask me why we should respect the silly cnuts ☹️

?

i thought the police were there to protect and serve the public not do as they are told by politicians ? 

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I think the UK is on the precipice of civil disturbances.  People are getting squeezed and provoked like never before. Might see some trouble on the streets when the energy prices kick in and inflation hits. I think a lot of folk will think enough is enough.

Not a chance of real civil unrest in Britain. They cut a soldiers head off on our streets, blew up kids at a concert and raped thousands of girls. Yesterday not only did another thousand arrive but huge numbers, including all in power think that wasn't enough ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Well judging by everyone's reactions...we can all see clear as daylight what's gone on...then surely...it can never happen on this same scale again eh? Who we gonna blame if it does again then lads?

Whoever is the easiest target. 

Reports of groomers hanging around kids and nothing is done. By whom? What law have they broken by being in the proximity of kids? All this talk of the police should ave done this or that without any understanding of the law. 

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I was brought up all cops are b*****ds an I have to say it’s a hard day when my kids ask me why we should respect the silly cnuts ☹️

I was brought up as a kid to respect the uniform, that was pre-internet days, nowadays everything is a little more transparent, I realise respect is earned not given gratis, the uniform means f**k all to be blunt, individuals mean everything, the force and the government need a radical shake up, its not a force, its a farce. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Not a chance of real civil unrest in Britain. They cut a soldiers head off on our streets, blew up kids at a concert and raped thousands of girls. Yesterday not only did another thousand arrive but huge numbers, including all in power think that wasn't enough ?

Folks will go mental if there’s a shortage of McDonald’s, that’s about it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

I was brought up as a kid to respect the uniform, that was pre-internet days, nowadays everything is a little more transparent, I realise respect is earned not given gratis, the uniform means f**k all to be blunt, individuals mean everything, the force and the government need a radical shake up, its not a force, its a farce. 

Yep. And it all started when New Liebour turned police forces into services and made them another arm of the social services and revenue collection. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Part i live mate i am in walking distance of the Wentworth estate it's not the worst part of Rotherham by a long chalk most of the worst areas are those took over by the Pakistani community who now rent the rundown housing they bought up cheap to the Roma Slovaks. I feel embarrassed about telling people i meet on holiday were i am from as it's the main thing now my town is known for around the world not just the country.

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Yep. And it all started when New Liebour turned police forces into services and made them another arm of the social services and revenue collection. 

I am not having an anti police rant, but it's blatantly obvious some, maybe many, aren't up to speed on the laws they are supposed to be upholding, and seem to blag/bully their way through the job, some real spenks in the force who are really nowt special. 

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Part i live mate i am in walking distance of the Wentworth estate it's not the worst part of Rotherham by a long chalk most of the worst areas are those took over by the Pakistani community who now rent the rundown housing they bought up cheap to the Roma Slovaks. I feel embarrassed about telling people i meet on holiday were i am from as it's the main thing now my town is known for around the world not just the country.

The Wentworth Estate is a beautiful part of the country. Same with Sandbeck and Laughton. I was lucky in that I had those parts and not Rotherham centre which is grim. But I did have Dinnington so not all good ?

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

I am not having an anti police rant, but it's blatantly obvious some, maybe many, aren't up to speed on the laws they are supposed to be upholding, and seem to blag/bully their way through the job, some real spenks in the force who are really nowt special. 

The thing is that the type of bobby around in my time is extinct now. It is all about social work and diversity. Crime isn't important nowdays. And there are far more young in service, i.e. inexperienced bobbies because of the faster turnover of staff. I think one force now has 88% of beat officers under three years service. In the 1990's that would have been under 15%.