I was up early this morning, i woke we a bad headache, so i gets up and opened my lounge door, fer some fresh air, i clocked this old black lab wandering about, so i called it and sure enough it came straight to me, i give it some food, and he nearly took my hand off it was that hungry, its asleep now in my living room, trouble is, we arent allowed pets here, its really lifted me , cos i miss a dog, housing manager is due in tomorrow so id best report it before someone else does 

12 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Try find owner first then could you not explain your situation and offer to walk dog and take to yours on certain days might suit both parties then and most importantly it’s win win for the dog.

Good idea that. 

1 hour ago, gamerooster said:

Tell them its your therapy dog, helps you deal with your depression. Its what a few folk do around here when the landlord says they aren't allowed dogs.

Good idea mate,if hes wandering about keith an unwed then maybe he was meant for you,as gamerooster says it's your new therapy dog.

I was washing kennels yesterday and manged to shut my pup out on the driveway.

Thank Christ I don't live round you lot.... it'd have had a new name, bowl and collar by time I finished disinfecting!

:laugh:

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3