On the moles

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s not what you said, you said nobody’s course would teach you anything ?? i honestly thought folk was wrong about you in here an you just come across as a dick, seems they right ?

ave told you umpteen times KATCHUM you can tell me in person anytime, im not overlyfond of your goodself, & we would both have to be cautious probably , that it didnt end badly  

• Like 1

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just finished farm happy farmer 57 moles had grandson today with me he loves been on farms

Checking traps today and Two albinos from the same field.  

Future catcher in the making. Will undercut the lot of us as well. 10 moles for a yogurt.  

Posted Images

Just now, earth-thrower said:

ave told you umpteen times KATCHUM you can tell me in person anytime, im not overlyfond of your goodself, & we would both have to be cautious probably , that it didnt end badly  

you know where i am , or youd shit yourself if you annoyed me enough to turn up at yours boy !

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

So you can’t answer? Haha ? your calibre never bothered me either, I got a neighbour who been driving from before I was born an he been in more crashes than the bumper cars, time in job means nowt, I tell you what I’m in Glasgow again next week, fancy a day out? You can show me in person how to tackle a field, an I’ll show how to do it right ???

Youll show ME f**k all, thats for sure

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

Thanks for the info, right , aye, a got talpex at a real good price from Paul, not too long ago.     "more mole an less traps out",  aye, makes sense, practised it myself for years now,.....nothing special to achieving it !

Feed back on AA mole group is people putting less traps out an catching more moles then thay did before done course , lean how to tweak traps an lots more , it's good for people who not been at it long an want to be good at mole trapping good mole trapper makes money like any job you start doing a course helps you , so you been doing trapping 30 years or more any tips you could share with us ?

6 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Feed back on AA mole group is people putting less traps out an catching more moles then thay did before done course , lean how to tweak traps an lots more , it's good for people who not been at it long an want to be good at mole trapping good mole trapper makes money like any job you start doing a course helps you , so you been doing trapping 30 years or more any tips you could share with us ?

Mate, you seem to be doing not bad at the job too , are you not ?

1 minute ago, earth-thrower said:

Mate, you seem to be doing not bad at the job too , are you not ?

Yeah I do ok mate but only been at it about 3 year still lots to lean and do think Alan courses would be good for me todo as I do spend more time then should on land an put more traps out then should less then did before  , think it's less then £600 for course b&b not much to say you can get better at your job and make more to put on table at home ?

1 hour ago, earth-thrower said:

Yet again , just another naive comment from you ?  lol  Thats right, theres NO NEED for any courses now, its just exploiting, for an easy earner !  & i havent drank for god knows how long. You of all people, should know im just naturally sarcastic & like a moan , at times !    ha ha

Yet again the only naive c**t here is you 

constantly moaning that there’s no need  for courses yet still singing jeffs praises

Who pretty much only does instructional or courses

youre a cretin

Nd for the record you aren’t the only bloke doing everything on foot 

I do 400 acre farms on foot and pull out far bigger numbers than the pictures you put up suggest you do

crawl back under your rock kev

It’s where you belong

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tilimangro said:

constantly moaning that there’s no need  for courses yet still singing jeffs praises

youre a cretin

I do 400 acre farms on foot and pull out far bigger numbers than the pictures you put up suggest you do

It’s where you belong

Who mentioned Jeff again, was it not yourself, in your post ? & when did i ever claim I was the ONLY mole catcher on foot ? "Bigger numbers" that old chestnut, fair enough, I'm sure I've stated "plenty catch more than me, anyway " before, that's not something that bothers me ?   When you going on the Welsh course , then ? 

Who mentioned Jeff again, was it not yourself, in your post ? & when did i ever claim I was the ONLY mole catcher on foot ? "Bigger numbers" that old chestnut, fair enough, I'm sure I've stated "plenty catch more than me, anyway " before, that's not something that bothers me ?   When you going on the Welsh course , then ? 

1 hour ago, tilimangro said:

youre a cretin

It’s where you belong

You can also claim all day , that your a better , or more efficient,  whatever ?  mole catcher than me, (cause that's what your alluding too) & it may well be the case !  again THATS not something that's gonna bother me, im not overly proud !

You can also claim all day , that your a better , or more efficient,  whatever ?  mole catcher than me, (cause that's what your alluding too) & it may well be the case !  again THATS not something that's gonna bother me, im not overly proud !

Tell yous I'm behind the day alright, with all this !   ha ha ha ( need to teach myself to 'bite my tongue' finally,...I should be wiser now ? at 52)