Jump to content

Recommended Posts


  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 5month old pup for next season Scouser X first cross to Freddy(jamiexsally). I'm also in on the look out for a well bred bitch pup for next year also 

Looks can be deceiving, tek dykos 4 instance looks about fecked but is a veritable lothario around the caravan parks of Cornwall, always at it he is

little belter mate 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Floyd17586 said:

My 5month old pup for next season Scouser X first cross to Freddy(jamiexsally). I'm also in on the look out for a well bred bitch pup for next year also 

IMG_20220117_181116.jpg

Screenshot_20220117-003241.jpg

little belter mate 

  • Like 1
Link to post
7 minutes ago, Floyd17586 said:

My 5month old pup for next season Scouser X first cross to Freddy(jamiexsally). I'm also in on the look out for a well bred bitch pup for next year also 

IMG_20220117_181116.jpg

Screenshot_20220117-003241.jpg

Smart looking dog that Floyd don't think that first picture does him justice. That was a teaser lol. Looks mustard on second picture always solid dogs from scousers breeding built like tanks. Had a dog myself out of scouser x twister nut job lol

  • Like 1
Link to post

Flipping heck, is old Scouser still doing the do or was it straws... His owner said he thought the litter my bitch is out of would be his last, and she's 18 months old, as he just ain't interested anymore...?

Lovely pup though mate, really like him ...👍

Link to post
10 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Flipping heck, is old Scouser still doing the do or was it straws... His owner said he thought the litter my bitch is out of would be his last, and she's 18 months old, as he just ain't interested anymore...?

Lovely pup though mate, really like him ...👍

No mate pups dam is Scouser X first cross and sire is the Freddy dog who is Jamie X sally

  • Like 1
Link to post
Just now, Floyd17586 said:

No mate pups dam is Scouser X first cross and sire is the Freddy dog who is Jamie X sally

Ah, didn't read it right... Still a lovely pup mate. All the very best with it. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

Flipping heck, is old Scouser still doing the do or was it straws... His owner said he thought the litter my bitch is out of would be his last, and she's 18 months old, as he just ain't interested anymore...?

Lovely pup though mate, really like him ...👍

He told u that so u felt special 

  • Haha 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...