Contenders

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same happened to me and my mate few seasons ago two terriers trapped under a water filled lift shaft in an old hospital fire brigade said there was no dogs in it an coppers told us to leave it .... we

They will use half decent cameras...send a message to a phone when tripped?...found a few when we been out and about...just beware of the smart water they spray over the earths...glows up on your boot

Up by us, certain earths that would get hammered have different colour ribbons tied in the trees and signs saying the earths are sprayed and cameras on?...we were watched for 3 days once by an RSPCA i

Posted Images

On 16/01/2022 at 10:33, Bangersanmash said:

Just come across these. An a know where they are on a new earth that I spotted a few weeks ago near local wood on river side. Just shows you there every where lads. I'm walking down towards the earth now hope they leave some goodies for me lol

20220116_102933.jpg

If cameras any good I'll buy a couple ?

• Like 1
On 16/01/2022 at 10:33, Bangersanmash said:

Just come across these. An a know where they are on a new earth that I spotted a few weeks ago near local wood on river side. Just shows you there every where lads. I'm walking down towards the earth now hope they leave some goodies for me lol

20220116_102933.jpg

Is this type of trail cam they’d use? Came across recently whilst mooching through some woods 

344ED4D5-122D-4D88-B924-683C01C2613B.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Budgiesmuggler said:

What would happen if some just took it? Or is it registered to another device? Seems costly leaving that about? 

Check if it's got a sim card in it....throw that and craic the f**k on?be more creative where you put it??

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Samrog said:

Is this type of trail cam they’d use? Came across recently whilst mooching through some woods 

344ED4D5-122D-4D88-B924-683C01C2613B.jpeg

That's a browning trail-cam.Some spypoint have GPS, if its got power and a SIM you can see where it is, I got one that's £500 in the UK, solar panel charger, pings an activation alert on your phone and you can watch in real time, also listen in.