Stomach bug

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They might be getting covid, not even joking I believe dogs can get it too

Seems to be a stomach bug spreading around my neck of woods my dogs have it too sickness and diarrhea my brother dogs have it who lives other side of town and my inlaws dogs have it my lurcher bitch b

Boil some plain pasta and some chicken...will settle its stomach... I always keep a tube of this in the cupboard, handy for when you got pups about and they picking and chewing all sorts??

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

Mine stopped being sick but still got diarrhea cant hold anything in lurcher still got loss of appetite been on chicken and boiled rice but won't eat the rice ? never had nothing like it before.

Same mate mines just eaten some chicken but throw it up 10 mins later just going to keep a close eye on her.

50 minutes ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

My lurcher poor drinker in general iv mixed abit of recharge in a squirt bottle and open her mouth and spray some down her throat every so often trying to keep her hydrated 

Misses fathers dogs back okay now vet gave him a injection 2 days ago an now he's eating an stools are normal now. Have you been to vets mate ? He was worried at first because at 8 months old he had bloat. But vet said its not that again because his vomit was normal ie bile coming up. The vet says if it comes up like foam white then that's sign of bloat but normal bile is an infection in the gut. So after a anti sickness jab an antibiotics he's sound.. If you've not been to vets get your self there mate  atb 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

WWW.HULLDAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Vets 'inundated' with ill pets

Crazy init because fathering law went on beach an he says that's when bodin fell ill with shits an sickness.. I've just taken my dogs down farm track where I live local away from  other dogs. Thinking of doing this for a few days then ask members of public who's out walking there dogs if they've had any signs or heard of the outbreak closer to home. If so then a know am doing the right thing. Nowt worse than cleaning up runny shit on yard lol

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

WWW.HULLDAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Vets 'inundated' with ill pets

im up the coast in Scarborough, I walk me dog on the beach  and he got that bug bout 3 weeks ago.. lasted about 5 days hes still not got his usual  appetite  back:(

its a nasty.. puke n sh1t everywhere when he had it 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, si brown said:

im up the coast in Scarborough, I walk me dog on the beach  and he got that bug bout 3 weeks ago.. lasted about 5 days hes still not got his usual  appetite  back:(

its a nasty.. puke n sh1t everywhere when he had it 

it sounds like gastro interitis ? 

you think they ate something 

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it sounds like gastro interitis ? 

you think they ate something 

no dont think he ate anything but hes permanently got his nose down.. I keep him on lead down there. 

not been anywhere near the beach since, use to be good down there till every fcuker got a lockdown pup!

7 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I always wonder when their is outbreaks of this nature does it come from tap water as lets face it the water company's wouldn't admit to anything that was their fault if the water got slightly contaminated.

you might be onto something there, mine has water bowl in kitchen but would rather drink rain water from the garden 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, si brown said:

no dont think he ate anything but hes permanently got his nose down.. I keep him on lead down there. 

not been anywhere near the beach since, use to be good down there till every fcuker got a lockdown pup!

nightmare 

i normally go to mappleton