Bone man?

17 hours ago, MrsChamp606 said:

Rob Meek your man.

based in Staffordshire but travels all over

pm me 

I would let that man check my dogs toe nails,i use people that has been to University/College for 7 yrs plus know more than a foreign vet and well up on working dog injuries.

7 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I’ve heard that some people call him 6 week meek ? did he recommend your dog has 6 weeks rest by any chance 

By eck he is known near me as 1 week Meek (rubbish) as mentioned the people i use  charge £40 for a full hour working on my dog from nose to tail unless i  mention a specific area.

4 hours ago, my hounds said:

By eck he is known near me as 1 week Meek (rubbish) as mentioned the people i use  charge £40 for a full hour working on my dog from nose to tail unless i  mention a specific area.

1 hr to check dog ? Or 1 hr spent massaging and treating dog.R.Meek handy a personally think and knowledgeable and greyhound s and lurchers.A like the scanning machine s as never have off day, but use R Meek.Steve Duncan very very good too as is J Wright but he only does his own dogs or a select few me been 1 of those he uses scanner. It’s personal preference though who you get results off.

6 hours ago, my hounds said:

I would let that man check my dogs toe nails,i use people that has been to University/College for 7 yrs plus know more than a foreign vet and well up on working dog injuries.

Theres a horse Chiropractor near me never been to university for it yet all the vets would recommend him .. don't have to go to uni for 7 yrs to know your stuff . 

But if it's an unknown injury I'd rather get a running dog vet to check the dog over first before a k9 chiropractor starts pulling them about 

2 hours ago, northern lad said:

I've used Ken W,Rob Meek and Tom Peppercorn for my non ped..found Tom to be the best by far...hard man to see nowadays though..

Had dogs to George Drake in past and also used Tom he has scanning machine a realy rate them.Think a lot of lads with injury s think dog needs rest but 90% of injury s you need to treat and run or keep the dog galloping.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Had dogs to George Drake in past and also used Tom he has scanning machine a realy rate them.Think a lot of lads with injury s think dog needs rest but 90% of injury s you need to treat and run or keep the dog galloping.

Have you ever had monkey muscle injuries with your dogs before where they get a swelling about the size of a ping pong ball just behind the front shoulder muscle, do you know best treatment for them ? 

1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Have you ever had monkey muscle injuries with your dogs before where they get a swelling about the size of a ping pong ball just behind the front shoulder muscle, do you know best treatment for them ? 

Am no expert at all but this is how a would treat it , firstly get swelling down and brusing out ice pack hose etc witch hazel or arnica gel once swelling and brusing away a would ultrasound but if no ultrasound a would use trainers choice rubbing and stretching you need to keep stretching the muscle to fix it a would free run the dog to by it’s self.

1 hour ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Am no expert at all but this is how a would treat it , firstly get swelling down and brusing out ice pack hose etc witch hazel or arnica gel once swelling and brusing away a would ultrasound but if no ultrasound a would use trainers choice rubbing and stretching you need to keep stretching the muscle to fix it a would free run the dog to by it’s self.

Got the swelling down now but can still feel a pea sized hard lump on the muscle, I’ve kept him on the lead for 2 weeks, some people say don’t let off the lead for 4 to 6 weeks, think I won’t let him off the lead for 4 weeks or would you let them do free running before then 

37 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Got the swelling down now but can still feel a pea sized hard lump on the muscle, I’ve kept him on the lead for 2 weeks, some people say don’t let off the lead for 4 to 6 weeks, think I won’t let him off the lead for 4 weeks or would you let them do free running before then 

You need to work on the muscle to break scar tissue up massaging and stretching the reason a let them free run my theory is keep muscle moving and if in pain won’t run unless chasing something that’s why let off by self no other dogs or game etc.

• Like 1