priti patel orders review into crossbow laws

I've thought for a long time that crossbows would make an evil weapon if gangs got into it them. Silent and powerful. Its surprising that the ethnics and drug gangs don't use em. A drive by car would be long gone before any one knew a shot had been fired. 

If they are going to ban em its time to buy one to put away I guess 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I've thought for a long time that crossbows would make an evil weapon if gangs got into it them. Silent and powerful. Its surprising that the ethnics and drug gangs don't use em. A drive by car would be long gone before any one knew a shot had been fired. 

If they are going to ban em its time to buy one to put away I guess 

Sheepchaser has 2 for sale 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, .357shooter said:

not crying.as for revolt if i were to speed in my car let alone attend a march lets say to protest to moan about my governmnet i will have no sgc and fac.nothing i can do.as for voting as i have said before if it made any difference they would not let you do it.ie i know it makes no difference.

I get what your saying, but the queen is as guilty for doing nothing about it, at any other time in history her ancestors would have nipped it in the bud and stopped the take over and destruction of british ways and culture. But what are the modern royals doing about it??????? F u c k all the queen has been peaceful and handed over land by the island full that her own people fought and died for. She is as guilty as those in the labour party and the self hating liberals for sending the country down the sewers

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I get what your saying, but the queen is as guilty for doing nothing about it, at any other time in history her ancestors would have nipped it in the bud and stopped the take over and destruction of british ways and culture. But what are the modern royals doing about it??????? F u c k all the queen has been peaceful and handed over land by the island full that her own people fought and died for. She is as guilty as those in the labour party and the self hating liberals for sending the country down the sewers

? 

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

soon we will be only allowed plastic knifes and folks 

Nah,  They're going to put them on special licence.  Those plastic knives are lethal you know.   They cut chicken legs like a hot knife through butter.  They are going to have to be individually numbered and kept under secure  conditions. If one snaps   you're going to have  to take it in to get a replacement.  One for one issue. 

What happens when some  bloke is walking back from a garage to his car with a gallon of petrol.?  Dangerous stuff petrol.  And a whole gallon.!!  Ban petrol cars.   ....... what's that you say. .?  They are going to ban petrol.