Jussie Smollett, the strange case of.......

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol you could buy my entire county for 20 million.When I bought this place 13 years ago,I asked the realtor to find me a house and a piece of ground far enough in the country that I could run naked th

Don’t blame me, I was at a meeting of the Doreen Lawrence appreciation society !

I don't care what the court says ,in my opinion until Wilf can account for his whereabouts that night ,,then jussie has to be given the benefit of the doubt .

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I just assumed it would be a proper hangman style noose . That looks pitifull

Almost theatrical, just what two redneck Trump supporting MAGA KK Klansmen would spend their time knotting when they chanced upon him going for his footlong meatball magnamara at dark O'clock one evening ?

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, downsouth said:

There hss been huge outrage from different circles about his material but hes very clever about the way he goes about it.Thats why hes so f***ing funny.

My favourite comedy scene is the one where he’s on about his limo driver taking him to the projects and he sees a baby on its own outside and it shouts at him 

“I’m selling weed nigga !! “ 

??? kills me that 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My favourite comedy scene is the one where he’s on about his limo driver taking him to the projects and he sees a baby on its own outside and it shouts at him 

“I’m selling weed nigga !! “ 

??? kills me that 

Brilliant

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Astanley said:

I don't care what the court says ,in my opinion until Wilf can account for his whereabouts that night ,,then jussie has to be given the benefit of the doubt .

Don’t blame me, I was at a meeting of the Doreen Lawrence appreciation society !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Yes.That is what happens living in a communist country.

This crazy bitch who got voted in on a 50 50 split Kamala Harris sealed the deal Newly confirmed US Attorney for Massachusetts Rachael Rollins , she is racist to the core with history of racist rants aside from being happy to let gun toting muggers burglars go free what a beaut she is one of joes finest and adored by all the squad  she be happy to let Jussie free and prosecute the police then abolish them 

Edited by green lurchers
33 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

This crazy bitch who got voted in on a 50 50 split Kamala Harris sealed the deal Newly confirmed US Attorney for Massachusetts Rachael Rollins , she is racist to the core with history of racist rants aside from being happy to let gun toting muggers burglars go free what a beaut she is one of joes finest and adored by all the squad  she be happy to let Jussie free and prosecute the police then abolish them 

Anything north of Tennessee  is considered communist territory.Nothing they do surprises me.The decent white Yankees are flooding into my local area.I call em refugees.?

Me and my wife have both been contacted this week with realtors trying to buy our house and 5 acres.My house isn't up for sale.When I say I'm not interested  Mr Carpetbagger,It cuts the conversation  short lol.

IF there is any decent folks left in these big city shitholes they have my sympathy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1