The prices of the jdm cars!!!!!

36 minutes ago, kanny said:

They  run about the same times as a s3 and wouldn't touch a rs3  if your doing a age for age comparison , a modern rs3 will pull 0-60 in 3.4 seconds.

My bro in law has a 2017 audi tt  not a a tts or a ttrs  just the tt with a stage one map and it can pull 0-60 in the late 3s ... 3.9s 

i havent been in rs3 mate but been in same age s3 and 335d the bmw beat it and by 60mph on left it went  off the clock 

may be same bhp but diesel has more torque plus is automatic mate

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've owned 2 impreza,5 Forrester's,a MK2 MR2 TWIN TURBO,an EVO 2 and a  3, a Legacy turbo,Dc5 type R,none standard,all tuned and tweeked..Let all mine go Len?Sold my last scooby sti in may this yr,mad

Just picked this up for running back and forth site...20 yrs old,1 owner from new 12 stamps in the book from Landover...£200 off my mates granddad..120,000 genuine miles...minter lol ,5 spanking new s

Just got rid 67 e class amg line payed 16500 sold for 21700 nice little return 

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i havent been in rs3 mate but been in same age s3 and 335d the bmw beat it and by 60mph on left it went  off the clock 

may be same bhp but diesel has more torque plus is automatic mate

Most s3's have a automatic DSG gearbox  and they are rapid off the line , mines manual and  although a tad slower off the line than the auto's  it comes into it's own on the track or B roads as some like to call them ? I can stay on boost in all gears far better than the auto's  can and use engine breaking far more effectively and ultimately quicker. Even when you have the auto's in manual mode they are still  governed by the parameters they are set too,  they are not truly manual.

I'm not knocking the bmws I've looked at the 335s myself they are a good motor and they are  quick for sure. 

That said if I go for an estate I'd be looking at the s4 avant I think but thats just personal preference there really Isn't that much between any of these motors nowadays.

The new golf R statistically is a right weapon but dull as dishwater imo I'm sure some would disagree ,ce la vie ?

7 hours ago, kanny said:

The new golf R statistically is a right weapon but dull as dishwater imo I'm sure some would disagree ,ce la vie ?

A mates got a golf R and it looks the part but they are not a patch on the s3, the missus had a 67 plate black addition s3 ( my weekend car ) and that was faster and handled far better than the golf, she chopped it in to be the first person to have the new S3, ( she wanted the new RS3 but was told it would be another year before it was out ) that’s like driving a spaceship it’s got some very nice bits from Porsche and Lamborghini in the interior and the iPad dash ( it’s just a posh handbag to her ) another mate of mine bought a 10 plate s3 during lockdown, low mileage, in mint condition, kept it 6 months and made 3.5k on it, a bloke traveled from London to pick it up and said he was putting it away as an investment 

FF80F301-A3A2-424C-B80A-41F5951FC462.jpeg

13157316-11CF-4B45-BC33-8FDDE4959C97.jpeg

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I have fella when they came out about almost 10 year ago now? 

About 6-7 year ago I had a Megane Sport and a lad I know let me have a go in the RS and we took both down the bypass, tbh the car wasn't pulling as much from the Megane has I thought. 

Felt nowhere near as quick as the M2 I drove last year, now that was rapid. 

Edit- It was the 2nd gen as well which was much faster than the 1st gen, the lad who's a plumber now owns a Nissan GTR, they are different gravy. 

Them GTRs are a different league. Unreal cars. 

Dream car for me

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Stavross said:

A mates got a golf R and it looks the part but they are not a patch on the s3, the missus had a 67 plate black addition s3 ( my weekend car ) and that was faster and handled far better than the golf, she chopped it in to be the first person to have the new S3, ( she wanted the new RS3 but was told it would be another year before it was out ) that’s like driving a spaceship it’s got some very nice bits from Porsche and Lamborghini in the interior and the iPad dash ( it’s just a posh handbag to her ) another mate of mine bought a 10 plate s3 during lockdown, low mileage, in mint condition, kept it 6 months and made 3.5k on it, a bloke traveled from London to pick it up and said he was putting it away as an investment 

FF80F301-A3A2-424C-B80A-41F5951FC462.jpeg

13157316-11CF-4B45-BC33-8FDDE4959C97.jpeg

? the s3's are not the getaway drivers choice of car for nothing ?

f**k me there’s a few midlife crisis going on here, I drive a 1.4 Suzuki swift slowly, cheap road tax and around 50 mpg, room for dogs and shopping in the back with seats down, it says don’t look at me nothing to see here ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
48 minutes ago, Greyman said:

f**k me there’s a few midlife crisis going on here, I drive a 1.4 Suzuki swift slowly, cheap road tax and around 50 mpg, room for dogs and shopping in the back with seats down, it says don’t look at me nothing to see here ????

I had you down as a jaguar man ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

Them GTRs are a different league. Unreal cars. 

Dream car for me

Mate got an old skyline R32 with quad turbos...850bhp?plus 4 old Volkswagen's running Subaru running gear and engines...also got a smart car with a fireblade  engine over the back wheels ?

• Like 1

Just picked this up for running back and forth site...20 yrs old,1 owner from new 12 stamps in the book from Landover...£200 off my mates granddad..120,000 genuine miles...minter lol ,5 spanking new snow tyres,roof rack ,Landover seat covers?DSC_0938.JPG.c58fcda122d419da7786c9fa3142c1bc.JPGDSC_0936.JPG.3b21247fe344c6881cfe0bd2d6408443.JPGDSC_0935.JPG.17f2fae656cf52824f3f54352b6b797b.JPG

• Like 5
57 minutes ago, kanny said:

I had you down as a jaguar man ?

There was a time mate, when the roads were empty cameras and helicopters were a thing in the movies and you could still outrun the police with a decent car and a bit of driving ability, but a nice fast car is just a liability nowadays and more of a symbol to others than anything else,??

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Just picked this up for running back and forth site...20 yrs old,1 owner from new 12 stamps in the book from Landover...£200 off my mates granddad..120,000 genuine miles...minter lol ,5 spanking new snow tyres,roof rack ,Landover seat covers?DSC_0938.JPG.c58fcda122d419da7786c9fa3142c1bc.JPGDSC_0936.JPG.3b21247fe344c6881cfe0bd2d6408443.JPGDSC_0935.JPG.17f2fae656cf52824f3f54352b6b797b.JPG

Viscous couplings are baaaad among the electrics lol lovey to drive but like sitting in the police station every morning before turning the key to start haha

• Like 1