Super cold

Nope I'm feeling fine at the moment in fact I've not felt this well in a while   touch wood perhaps it may be calm before the storm who knows what lies ahead eh I've just gotten in from feeding my foxy mates I got my head down about midnight a couple of hrs does me so now I'm just doing missen a bacon n egg sarnie get well soon matey 

• Like 2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You look very different to how I imagined you mate ? Lol ? 

I have to report that I have not been “suffering” with the effects of a cold because I was in actual fact born a man ! Lol ? 

How dare you assume my gender! 

It’s the result of avoiding people for the last 2 years our immune systems are as low as can be and colds flu and other viruses have been starved of hosts so are making up for it now everyone around me is ill my grandson has just woke up with a fever, but being the perfect physical specimen I am I have managed to keep going with a few minor symptoms, bit of a sore throat and an annoying cough but not missed a day from it yet, get the honey down you ????

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Pray my arse, dibs on that scooby tho ? you won’t need it in the grave yard ?

Scooby is long gone mate I sold it to a traveller,  its probably screaming across a Lincolnshire feild as we speak ?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Oh fcuk you then, I was sonkybeing nice on off chance you still had it ?

I've done ye a favour bud, Fkin thing would bankrupt you with today's  fuel prices,  what im saving on fuel has literally paid for my new motor. Great motors but not economically viable in today's world. I sold it a couple of years back now like I said to a traveller lad it's never  been re registered since so god knows what it's used for, I don't want to know ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Have you had the vaccine or did you politely decline?

To which vaccine do you refer? If its the covid vaccine then yes I've had it .

I'm not sure how important it is  me having a covid vaccine and me catching a cold ? sorry SUPER! cold ? But I'm ears ?...

12 hours ago, kanny said:

To which vaccine do you refer? If its the covid vaccine then yes I've had it .

I'm not sure how important it is  me having a covid vaccine and me catching a cold ? sorry SUPER! cold ? But I'm ears ?...

I'd take it easy mate. People with strong immune systems don't get really severe colds or flu for that matter. Vaccines are encouraged because the common belief is that they somehow strengthen our immune system. If that's the case, then why are we being told that we have this new super cold at hand or a really severe flu season coming. Just saying, if folk have had these vaccines and now are coming down with severe colds...well it doesn't add up. 

• Haha 1