Rip Colin powell

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Bad craic but what shut down his organs bacteria from pnumonia id say 

I'm not buttering nothing up 

Dc said one his mates has had a stroke because of the vaccine you can't wait to give positive info for the vaccine you put all your savings in vaccine stocks or what 

The virus kills folk so does the flu by leading to pnumonia that causes bacteria that can shut down organs I think people know that 

I'm not a doctor and neither are you so I couldn't tell you. 

All that I can tell you is he died 2 weeks after catching the virus and didn't have any health conditions. 

No, you're putting two and two together again and talking bullshit, where was I promoting the vaccine? 

So the virus does kill folk, like i said. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate went and got double jabbed so he could go fishing in France...bailiff went to take him his breakfast this morning...and found him having a stroke...rushed him to hospital,got a bleed on his br

f***ing hell, this covid vaccine stuff is news to me..... Someone should start a dedicated thread for it so we can discuss it in depth!

I can see this thread involving immigrants or darkies shortly...

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not a doctor and neither are you so I couldn't tell you. 

All that I can tell you is he died 2 weeks after catching the virus and didn't have any health conditions. 

No, you're putting two and two together again and talking bullshit, where was I promoting the vaccine? 

So the virus does kill folk, like i said. 

I dont need to be a dr to know a viral infection leads to pnunomia that leads to bacteria shutting down organs its nothing I haven't known since been a kid 

Flu does the exact same so could breathing in certain things 

Now are you saying if the lad was jabbed he wouldn't of died ?

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

I dont need to be a dr to know a viral infection leads to pnunomia that leads to bacteria shutting down organs its nothing I haven't known since been a kid 

Flu does the exact same so could breathing in certain things 

Now are you saying if the lad was jabbed he wouldn't of died ?

Well seeing as the jab reduces the risk of you becoming seriously ill and dying with the virus then possibly yes. 

Now are you saying the vaccines don't at all lower the risks? 

No in fact leave it, you just crack on with your head in the clouds mate. ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Well seeing as the jab reduces the risk of you becoming seriously ill and dying with the virus then possibly yes. 

Now are you saying the vaccines don't at all lower the risks? 

No in fact leave it, you just crack on with your head in the clouds mate. ?

Loads of double jabbed have still died havent they ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Loads of double jabbed have still died havent they ?

Fcuk me you're impossible and I knew you were going to bring that up. 

It must have been said about a million times to you, none of the vaccines are 100% effective, that has never been claimed. 

So if they're not 100% effective there's still going to be breakthrough cases and unfortunately some deaths. 

Does it need to be made any simpler for you to understand mate or would you prefer to keep going around in circles forever and eternally. 

You haven't had the vaccine, give yourself a pat on the back for being a proper man. ?

Edited by Greb147
Just now, mC HULL said:

?but what we do know is the lad first mentioned has had a stroke after having the vaccine has have plenty more 

I could be a pig ignorant cnut and say how do you know he wasn't going to have a stroke regardless and how do you know something else didn't cause it? 

It looks like the fella is one of the unfortunate ones, those slanty eyed cnuts want hanging! 

Just now, Greb147 said:

I could be a pig ignorant cnut and say how do you know he wasn't going to have a stroke regardless and how do you know something else didn't cause it? 

It looks like the fella is one of the unfortunate ones, those slanty eyed cnuts want hanging! 

I'd rather you was pig ignorant than woke ? 

8 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Something we can agree on, ya racist bastid..?

And that's even if the idea that it was man made isn't true. 

They need punishing for the conditions they allow in these wet markets when they know first hand that they bring risks of viruses and such.