• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate just looks pure only little bitch 23tts 19kg fast clever little thing 

Try taking your crash helmet off  ?‍♂️

I find it hard to see rabbits ? with LED lamps me personally don't rate them at all 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, C.green said:

Jamie one of the cheaper coursing studs only 500 i think lol

never seen a goodun off him either

What, so you're saying a man who's apparently in a Darcy book isn't a top coursing man and not worth hundreds of any man's money? 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

What, so you're saying a man who's apparently in a Darcy book isn't a top coursing man and not worth hundreds of any man's money? 

Wouldnt go that far as i had one relatef to that scout took most stuff in uk with him ?‍♂️ Swings n roundabouts lol

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, C.green said:

Wouldnt go that far as i had one relatef to that scout took most stuff in uk with him ?‍♂️ Swings n roundabouts lol

Lads on here can't even agree on what's a good coursing dog or not, truth be told talk is cheap mate. 

Any man can sell a lie at the end of the day. 

1 minute ago, C.green said:

Just let ya eyes be ya guide is best way probably lol and know what you want a dog for.

How many lads abide by that rule though especially in the lurcher world, a sexy advert is usually enough for many folk to pull the wallet out. ?

Just now, C.green said:

Whats all this about pulling money out if you good with a dog and do plenty then youll get offered plenty of pups some will be abit if you some wont.

Let's not pretend that a good many of coursing lads aren't money mad regarding pups mate. 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Let's not pretend that a good many of coursing lads aren't money mad regarding pups mate. 

Theres plenty of folk that will gift ya a good pup even more that ask couple hundred ? Its not that folk are money mad some folk are ego mad. Last coursing pup i had off a good pal wouldnt take a pound off me and even if he did id have still been in profit from winning odd couple quid on hes dog he gifted me the pup off lol

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

If I were to buy a pup ideally I'd want to see both parents run, a video can make any dog look a million dollars especially when you see a lot of these super dogs given kick ups that a 3/4 cross could catch. ?

?i think you massively underestimate the humble hare mate

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?i think you massively underestimate the humble hare mate

How am I mate, I've seen 3/4 crosses my self catch them regularly mate. 

You think all these YouTube videos of kick ups are all made in January against the best of hares? ?