Best Lamping Lamp

1 minute ago, C.green said:

Whoever watches random dogs running hares on youtube ? Its boring enough in the flesh with the wrong sort of dogs lol

The place is full of Dogs, such and such out of this and that dog taking kick ups. 

Not saying that they are bad dogs like but giving them kick ups says more about the lads who own them, and to those that say it doesn't make a difference, if that's the case then why are they given law in comps? 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate just looks pure only little bitch 23tts 19kg fast clever little thing 

Try taking your crash helmet off  ?‍♂️

I find it hard to see rabbits ? with LED lamps me personally don't rate them at all 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

How am I mate, I've seen 3/4 crosses my self catch them regularly mate. 

You think all these YouTube videos of kick ups are all made in January against the best of hares? ?

no mate i dont but if they was that easy to catch they would be weres all the vids of the 3/4 greys and whippets taking em?

5 minutes ago, C.green said:

Whoever watches random dogs running hares on youtube ? Its boring enough in the flesh with the wrong sort of dogs lol

i was watching one out of that max that shaddow was talikg about lovely to watch?

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The place is full of Dogs, such and such out of this and that dog taking kick ups. 

Not saying that they are bad dogs like but giving them kick ups says more about the lads who own them, and to those that say it doesn't make a difference, if that's the case then why are they given law in comps? 

Never seen someone kick up and hold a dog in any match or comp. have you ?

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i was watching one out of that max that shaddow was talikg about lovely to watch?

I dont really go in for all that myself mate its just normal bit different if talked about dog or sommat with abit of breeding you like but i dont geg enjoyment out of just watching coursing on YouTube tbh

Just now, C.green said:

I dont really go in for all that myself mate its just normal bit different if talked about dog or sommat with abit of breeding you like but i dont geg enjoyment out of just watching coursing on YouTube tbh

this was 40 mins or so run after run mate 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no mate i dont but if they was that easy to catch they would be weres all the vids of the 3/4 greys and whippets taking em?

They aren't easy to catch mate but I'd be confident in my old dog of catching one on a mooch out, now if I filmed each catch and posted them on video you'd think it was a super dog. 

Video clips only tell half of the story mate, giving them kick ups though is a bad opening scene. ?

12 minutes ago, C.green said:

What blood do you run mchull i never asked ?

me dog was bred by fensfarbutistillgo tikkax romeo tikka is cindyxnero 

me bitch fh bred pure saluki to joe he was bulldozer x double dan bitch ?