what do you use at your shooting clubs to attach targets ?

at my club we use wooden frames with slots to slide in correx sheets that are the same size as the house for sale signs.then we just use pins to fix targets to them.after other viable options for shooting all types of a4 size targets to sum that are only 6" square that can be put in multiple places onto the correx.i think the size is about 84x1200 if that helps.the others type we use is thick card that is not easy to staple targets to so not as multi purpose.the frames are about 5 and hail feet high that slot int post holes in the ground at 20,25,50 yards.will attach pictures tomorrow with a bit of luck.

18 hours ago, .357shooter said:

at my club we use wooden frames with slots to slide in correx sheets that are the same size as the house for sale signs.then we just use pins to fix targets to them.after other viable options for shooting all types of a4 size targets to sum that are only 6" square that can be put in multiple places onto the correx.i think the size is about 84x1200 if that helps.the others type we use is thick card that is not easy to staple targets to so not as multi purpose.the frames are about 5 and hail feet high that slot int post holes in the ground at 20,25,50 yards.will attach pictures tomorrow with a bit of luck.

We just hang tin cans on a bit of string. ?

• Haha 2

On a more serious note, some suggestions from Google:

644508i_ts.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/cts-target-stand-with-spike?a=1864887&__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_vkkmkjS7xKlVVPMkMY.RdRv7D7txW60cOZPQYsmGbjQ-1634601653-0-gqNtZGzNAnujcnBszQsl

WWW.WALMART.COM

Buy Allen Company Deluxe Paper Target Steel Stand, Holds 2-Targets up to 14"W, Black at Walmart.com

127308i_ts.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/sure-site-double-post-target-holder?a=394760

WWW.AMAZON.COM

https://www.amazon.com/Caldwell-707055-Ultimate-Target-Stand/dp/B00359L1AQ

Or the make it yourself option:

WWW.INSTRUCTABLES.COM

PVC Target Holder: This instructable will show you how you can create a target holder out of 3/4" PVC for about $10-15. You could also use 1" PVC to make it a little...

Just some ideas.

There are also Clay Pigeon Holders, Gongs, Target Trees etc.

Both Sportsmn's Guide holders look pretty good to me. You can get steel base spikes as well that will take wood such as that used to make the uprights on your diy holders.

Edited by Alsone
  • Like 1

I like the pvc tube idea, 4 x T's 2 x elbows a couple on bungees and your good to go, don't glue em and they pull apart at bottom T's for flat storage, sometimes a simple idea is bloody marvellous ?