Black man converts Klan Members

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you being black aint no problem to me....after all my my mrs is black..... however the fact your American is the problem ....lol 

That's the way I now see it.  You can't have a housing crisis and allow three quarters of a million people in at the same time. You can't want 'to protect the nhs' and dump three quarters of a mi

I think you have to understand what is happening in the UK and England in particular. We are a small over crowded island and enough people to fill a medium sized city are brought in each year. My loca

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

? Why would it, Wolfie? How often have you been attacked, on here, for not being white?

Wasnt talking about being attacked ??

Usually goes something something white people being bred out something somthing blacks taking over insert three pages about racial what ever ?

• Haha 2

I think you have to understand what is happening in the UK and England in particular. We are a small over crowded island and enough people to fill a medium sized city are brought in each year. My local town has gone from being a typical Lancashire town to being a 3rd world hell hole in 20 years. It was an English town where we got along with other people as well as anyone can....now, except for the Catholic schools, every single school is majority non white with English not the first language. 

Please don't ever think the words spoken on here are driven by racism or hatred. They are often fueled by frustration and sadness. 

@Wolfdog91if@Wolfdog91 you ever met most of the people on here you would find they were welcoming and friendly towards you like they are on here ??

• Like 10
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

I think you have to understand what is happening in the UK and England in particular. We are a small over crowded island and enough people to fill a medium sized city are brought in each year. My local town has gone from being a typical Lancashire town to being a 3rd world hell hole in 20 years. It was an English town where we got along with other people as well as anyone can....now, except for the Catholic schools, every single school is majority non white with English not the first language. 

Please don't ever think the words spoken on here are driven by racism or hatred. They are often fueled by frustration and sadness. 

@Wolfdog91if@Wolfdog91 you ever met most of the people on here you would find they were welcoming and friendly towards you like they are on here ??

Yep, hes really just a version of us, with a darker tan. With very similar principles, lol

Well, I was hardly asking the number of people who'd hopped on a jet and come over there to have an altercation with ye, was I?

But, naah. I just can't really make any intellectual link up between the situation with the KKK, in USA and a miniscule minority ~ over here ~ who would dislike you purely based on the shade of skin ye wearing.

3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Reeks of hypocrisy to me that tbh. 

You can't say that you don't want them here and call them animals for then to say you would welcome him. 

That's not aimed at you by the way but shit like that gets said often on this place. 

57 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Gotta feeling I know where this is gonna go but found this interesting and figured some of y'all would to. It's a interesting story to say the least if you have an extra 10min

good clip ...i hadnt herd of him....thanks for sharing it

25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Reeks of hypocrisy to me that tbh. 

You can't say that you don't want them here and call them animals for then to say you would welcome him. 

That's not aimed at you by the way but shit like that gets said often on this place. 

Not at all. 

I'm against mass immigration. 

I'm against those who don't integrate but set up there own 'mini home here' 

Don't see any hypocrisy there. 

And I'm not after a 400 page argument while we debate that opinion. ??

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Not at all. 

I'm against mass immigration. 

I'm against those who don't integrate but set up there own 'mini home here' 

Don't see any hypocrisy there. 

And I'm not after a 400 page argument while we debate that opinion. ??

Like I said it's not aimed at you but some of the stuff said here isn't put across like you've just said at all and you know it mate. 

The hypocrisy is that most would not carry on like that in the company of coloured folk. 

I just think it's pathetic the way some people act when Wolfie has to see it. 

• Like 1