New Beginnings

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New start with a little youngster after being many years without a lurcher after some real bad luck and being young and dumb at the time listening to others shit and following them I've sourced a crac

Little ones settling well now. sulked for a few days missing company from the litter mates but starting to explore a little and enjoying being a pup. settled on the name Rambo thanks to the kids 

just a few pics of young Rambo. Just a contribution to the site for you lads to see and me to keep to look back on. He’s enjoying exploring the garden and a tiny introduction to the rabbit skin ball 

Posted Images

Just now, BIG TOM said:

Yes mate not the biggest animals around the 27-9 ish mark between them all id stab a guess at of the top of my head( im short and stumpy so they are big to me ?)

Not the biggest 27-29, what you run, Great Danes? ?

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

what height are the ancestors of the pup,i take it they wont be very tall?their smashing looking animals ,all of them ...

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Not the biggest 27-29, what you run, Great Danes? ?

? was thinking like deerhound crosses being big mate 30+and as i said im short and stumpy so its a big world out there mate ?

• Haha 2