Pup prices

2 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

comparing lurcher prizes to match dog prizes of the past ffs they lads wouldn't have gave you the blood years ago no matter how much you had the daytime coursing game is over my mate was paying traveling lads that for dogs 30 years ago iam talking about dogs that could kill 5or6 daytime hares .

Shut the fcuk up you boring cnut ?

• Haha 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to put things in context. A decent pair of wellies will cost £100-£150 and last probably less than a year of hard wear. Four top end new mud terrain tyres for a pick up will cost between £700 and

Have you bred litters yourself?  I know there are always people on here giving their opinion on how much dogs should be sold for, but have never bred a litter and never intend to, but they still think

I was lucky to be gifted my 4 year old boy when he was a pup and I've recently bought a well bred sal bull grey gave 300 got 50 back for luck didn't know the man before I met him that day. There are s

Posted Images

6 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Just to put things in context. A decent pair of wellies will cost £100-£150 and last probably less than a year of hard wear. Four top end new mud terrain tyres for a pick up will cost between £700 and £1000 and will probably last a year. ...... I could go on ........

top end wellies come with a 24 month warranty and top end mud terrains last 30-40,000 miles.

Pups last for 10-15 years 

• Like 2