Where's Kanny?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice one Ken looks like your keeping busy and having fun with it don't forget to leave gaps for hinges or do you plan  on fitting the doors after  either way is fine,  you could get away without joint

I Don't Fukking BELIEVE This!!!!! Got up bright and early. Kitchen a wasteland of tools and a couple of scraps of 2 x 1. I've got Nothing in the World to do, but work on my cupboard. I'm fresh ou

Well, I expected my hinges to arrive today. Got my new Opinel and a dreadful pair of knee pads instead! Chucking the knee pads out ~ not worth the hassle of trying to return them. " Wright Fit ".

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

I’d have left it as it is nothing wrong with that for a kitchen. 

Actually; Yes. For a completely utilitarian set up that one might find in a kennel block? Nothing ~ practically ~ wrong with it. But, the aesthetic was starting to get a bit fed up making.

8 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Yeh I will second that, quality breeze blocks, and enough lard on the walls to fill ya chip pan 

No lard on any walls, fool. I don't have any lard in the place to get on walls. If ye talking about upper left side? That'd be dust, hanging on the rough rendered surface.

Upper right side is a fukking abomination I inherited with the place. There's a story behind that door. It's on my list :good:

For now though ~ drum roll, please! I think just about anyone would, rather than the above, be able to walk into their kitchen and see .......... This!!!  :boogy:

P1010004.JPG.27b29b0cce70ede1fab2cf925bb6bec6.JPG

Not Too fukking shabby, for a stack of old concrete blocks and rough planks that finally just got on my fukking tits!  And they're all still in there! Any normal person would have just built a fukking cupboard! :D

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Actually; Yes. For a completely utilitarian set up that one might find in a kennel block? Nothing ~ practically ~ wrong with it. But, the aesthetic was starting to get a bit fed up making.

No lard on any walls, fool. I don't have any lard in the place to get on walls. If ye talking about upper left side? That'd be dust, hanging on the rough rendered surface.

Upper right side is a fukking abomination I inherited with the place. There's a story behind that door. It's on my list :good:

For now though ~ drum roll, please! I think just about anyone would, rather than the above, be able to walk into their kitchen and see .......... This!!!  :boogy:

Not Too fukking shabby, for a stack of old concrete blocks and rough planks that finally just got on my fukking tits!  And they're all still in there! Any normal person would have just built a fukking cupboard! :D

@kanny must be shitting himself your away to do him out a job 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, sid g said:

job done --- next 

No worries, Sid! Shit loads backed up, mate! Today, I decided I would get the window shutters out of the way though. Before ploughing into the relatively fukking Massive job of furnishing the turtles tank.

That done? I'll be hoping for the warmer weather, to go back out in that kitchen again. I'm making proper doors, to finally replace that shit eye sore on the right.

I'll also be doing some dressing of other doors and such. Then painting the fukking lot. I Really 'Love' painting ? But, the mental vision of how it'll all look makes it something I almost look forward to.

14 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Looks great ken give yourself a big pat on the back mate ?

• Thanks 1