Veiw from your office

Redoing all the oak that I did a week or so ago, the bloke wasn’t happy with the colour, I was going to say no but it’s 3 day’s money in a shed out the weather, I’ll finish it Sunday and bung a few quid on the bill for out of hours work

IMG_9585.jpeg

IMG_9586.jpeg

• Like 3

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

First one the lads that work with me have ever seen....last Friday there was a gold medal roe buck in the garden....swap the terrier for my runner,too take to work next week 😉👍

• Like 2

Saturday and Sunday, digging land drains by hand, in the garden of this place...80 k for the guttering and downpipes alone😬all seamless and running down inside the walls of the house,stored and reused...cost 4.5 million to build the place apparently....cnut hasnt even made us a brew🙄 wanker😁DSC_5959.JPG.9629f362f92283df0fee0f8ac214a4f7.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Saturday and Sunday, digging land drains by hand, in the garden of this place...80 k for the guttering and downpipes alone😬all seamless and running down inside the walls of the house,stored and reused...cost 4.5 million to build the place apparently....cnut hasnt even made us a brew🙄 wanker😁DSC_5959.JPG.9629f362f92283df0fee0f8ac214a4f7.JPG

Typical of them sort . Always find them the hardest to get paid from aswell

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, steve t said:

Some years ago now a mate of mine did a stone wall entrance to a big house for a millionaire. When he finished it he went for payment and he just said I'm not paying you. He said what's wrong with the work oh he said nothing I'm just not paying you. So my mate got a JCB a lorry ripped the wall up put it lorry took it away. 

My mate got done for criminal damage never right. I would have done the same even if I knew I would get done.

Cheers Arry 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, steve t said:

I’ve always found it the other way round, the ones that have more to lose tend not too argue ( still won’t make you a brew) and pay but the ones that play on the same field as me try their luck and want money off, if they don’t ask and the job has gone well I might give a bit back, if you ask then you pay the invoice, I’m doing a bit for a multimillionaire now and he’s a bit of an odd character but if I give him an invoice he pays it while I’m there and his missus brings me cake 

IMG_9584.jpeg

• Like 6
3 hours ago, steve t said:

We are getting payed through a company thats throwing the work at us....Everyone pays Steve... Normally when they see a 13 Ton machine, tracking up the driveway boom out and swinging😉👍

• Haha 1

All 6 together ready to be lifted tomorrow, hopefully I won’t be here, get measured up now see if it fits because 36 grand is a big mistake if it doesn’t fit

IMG_9604.jpeg

• Like 3

All the way to Manchester to fit two new manhole covers inside a school, the only reason was they couldn’t lift them, turns out there’s nothing of any interest in there 

IMG_9608.jpeg

IMG_9609.jpeg

• Like 2