Advocate spot on

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of the arseholes up here that call themselves vets won't give you fcuk all without a consultation fee now, it's all about the coin now, yes try monkey ?

Panacur treats lungworm

used frontline on my Wheaton bitch few months back and she lost all her fur? this is the only stuff that works on her? Bought aload on line from pets at home,no prescriptions needed?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, A.Amos said:

Does anyone know where I can get this as I can't find anywhere online that sells it anymore without prescription. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

I just pop in vets mate sort it at the counter for you ? How many you need

4 minutes ago, A.Amos said:

Will they just give it to me over the counter? I thought it was prescription only?

Advocate is prescription only… I’m pretty sure.

you can get frontline over the counter.

ATB…. T

25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Along as dog is registered with the vets you can pop in you don't need to see a vet ?

Some of the arseholes up here that call themselves vets won't give you fcuk all without a consultation fee now, it's all about the coin now, yes try monkey ?

• Like 6
1 minute ago, brambles said:

Not that bad here thankfully mate ? 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Not that bad here thankfully mate ? 

Actually had one say she'd have to question her morals about treating a dog for me knowing it was worked and  a working injury, needless to say what she was told

• Like 1

Went to vets a few years back for some advocate wanted to charge me £78. for 6 tubes, told em I could get 12 tubes from Animed Direct for £52. just needed a prescription from vets, they charged me £16. for prescription n I was ok with that, went back to vets next year and they told me they can only give 6 months prescription for same £16. and they had to see dog before they could give prescription which was £35. if nothing wrong with dog, and had to see dog every 6 months, so they wanted £70 per year to see dog and do f**k all and then screw me for £32. for 2 prescriptions, I told them they just ripping me off, they told me take it or leave it, told them I’d f*****g leave it and hope they die of aids, don’t use none of that shit poison now since found out there’s enough poison in one tube to kill six million Honey Bees, none of it gets absorbed into the skin it just dries and stays there till it rains and gets washed off and gets into the water system be that through surface drains or in the countryside filtering through the earth into the rivers, streams, ponds and so on, just use skinny spray from CSJK9 now and never had a problem with fleas, ticks or any little nasties.

C0456DBF-BFE7-42D2-A7EF-A4EA4E3AFA7A.jpeg

1 hour ago, brambles said:

I’m having same bother here. And they don’t even stock it anymore ??‍♂️ Obviously can’t get a big enough mark up on it 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Countryman62 said:

Went to vets a few years back for some advocate wanted to charge me £78. for 6 tubes, told em I could get 12 tubes from Animed Direct for £52. just needed a prescription from vets, they charged me £16. for prescription n I was ok with that, went back to vets next year and they told me they can only give 6 months prescription for same £16. and they had to see dog before they could give prescription which was £35. if nothing wrong with dog, and had to see dog every 6 months, so they wanted £70 per year to see dog and do f**k all and then screw me for £32. for 2 prescriptions, I told them they just ripping me off, they told me take it or leave it, told them I’d f*****g leave it and hope they die of aids, don’t use none of that shit poison now since found out there’s enough poison in one tube to kill six million Honey Bees, none of it gets absorbed into the skin it just dries and stays there till it rains and gets washed off and gets into the water system be that through surface drains or in the countryside filtering through the earth into the rivers, streams, ponds and so on, just use skinny spray from CSJK9 now and never had a problem with fleas, ticks or any little nasties.

C0456DBF-BFE7-42D2-A7EF-A4EA4E3AFA7A.jpeg

How often do you treat with that?