Comparison Galgo vs. Greyhound

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Depends on ground slop ? 😎

Good going hares won’t last a min with a good coursing bred mate you know that 😂 

and the slop only a coursing bred odd saluki can stop them regular you also know that 😂 👍

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are sensitive but biddable and trainable, I find them easy to live with, I'd put them somewhere between a greyhound and a saluki temperament wise. They have high prey drive and will run themselve

Got mine in training for the battle of the slop bashers 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🍷

SANDY..!!!!!!!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Depends on ground slop ? 😎 Is running one till it’s heart pops the  object ? 

How many a season hold on that long mate ?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Good going hares won’t last a min with a good coursing bred mate you know that 😂 

and the slop only a coursing bred odd saluki can stop them regular you also know that 😂 👍

I know that and you know that and thers plenty in your game that get bored with the long haul and you know that also x

Just now, green lurchers said:

I know that and you know that and thers plenty in your game that get bored with the long haul and you know that also x

You won’t stop them though mate if the dog can’t hang  on and still gear up after 4 mins 

You up for getting one a your fast types then this season and seeing if it’s faster more gears mate 👍

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You won’t stop them though mate if the dog can’t hang  on and still gear up after 4 mins 

You up for getting one a your fast types then this season and seeing if it’s faster more gears mate 👍

Lol I bring a tortoise up mate 🍷but if I had a dog like lucky it would save lots of waisted time like I could eat a roast dinner in under four mins ffs and in the slop witch is where it counts 💕

5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Lol I bring a tortoise up mate 🍷but if I had a dog like lucky it would save lots of waisted time like I could eat a roast dinner in under four mins ffs and in the slop witch is where it counts 💕

We got you with whippets and Sandy with galagos calling coursing types plodders let’s get a couple a each type and see which a plodders lol 

not even on the slop 

Ill run small grass land good going 

if it was slop galago and whippet would both Chuck the towel in 😂 

• Haha 2
Just now, green lurchers said:

Just gets things in perspective 👌

There be no roast if you had a whippet or galgo trying to get your meat in winter be veggie dinner with mash 😆 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

There be no roast if you had a whippet or galgo trying to get your meat in winter be veggie dinner with mash 😆 

Exhausted meat tastes shit anyways an so do scabby hares. Can’t imagine an exhausted hare dinner 🤢

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Seriously, you chat Billy bollocks!

They run their quarry here no probs, all quarry ;)

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Exhausted meat tastes shit anyways an so do scabby hares. Can’t imagine an exhausted hare dinner 🤢

You never taste one with a kelpie cross 😆